Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Did they remove the stat feature that allowed you to see Wins/Losses?

Senior Member Chosen DirtyDiggler's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    games will no longer result in a win or loss, instead all games will be considered a draw. This is to avoid hurt feelings and from people feeling like they are shitters for going 0-9 in the first 10 mins.
    “ Remember: What Cupid gives, Cupid takes away.”

Senior Member Chosen SleepyStorm's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,049
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    If they are so worried about toxicity, just make sure the W/L screen is VISIBLE to the ACCOUNT player only.

Sheesh...I liked to see what my stats are in each mode and now I have to go to an off-site to see it >.>

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 753
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    I'm glad they removed it....noticed that I myself was caring way too much about it...also it came to my mind that a lot of people may do...well stat padding with premades....get your "friends" with you and have a higher chance of winning than you would if you went solo...so in a way,if you looked at someones W/L you had no glue if it's by help of friends or just his own skill there.

Senior Member Chosen Boatmurdered's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,232
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    At the risk of being that guy...who really cares? What you should be focusing on each game is not win/loss, but on how you personally are doing/improving.

You should be looking at each of your games, and thinking "I did this well, but not this, and could work on this", and then carry that into your next game, and try to work on it. If you do that consistently then you will notice that you start doing better, and better overall despite whatever teammates you end up with.

Or maybe I'm just terrible, and I'm glad they hid my stats so people can't make fun of me anymore. I don't know. I'm sleepy.
    I made this god idea tell me how bad it is, yo!
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...ess-of-Disease

Finally I make mediocre youtube videos of me playing Smite...mostly of Vulcan.....cough
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrNinjaBurger

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    did they? did they hide my stats, too? ah, thank god. I hope they bury them in some deep deep place where their tell tale hearts are silenced for good. die you all stats diediedie.
    Last edited by Loulina; 03-19-2015 at 06:03 PM.
    Signatures are good things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points
    It's a pain that they removed it, now I have to look elsewhere to see when my next win/loss streak is due.....

But at least I can now see how many ward skins and icons I have......

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    i like it better this way
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Honoured Ginrikuzuma's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 458
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1 year registered
    I was disappointed with the removal.
    I guess I'll have to look at the 3rd party websites for stats guess I'll look into Smitestuff.com tried guru but don't really like it lol
    any other smite sites besides those two?
    We need Centeotl, Aztec God of Maize.
    For those threads you need popcorn...
    I still stand behind this Janus concept instead of the silly one we have with portals...

With the Scylla skin done now I can hope for Ne Zha's

The crusher is such a bullshit item, lets remodel Nu Wa due to complaints of backdooring and now instead give physicals like Loki and Apollo an item to aid in backdooring.

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    I like to see my stats and be able to see how well I'm doing. How many games above .500 I am in conquest and what not. HiRez seems like they want to prevent shaming but do absolutely nothing when it happens. So getting rid of stats only hurt the people who like to see it. I could just as easily go and type the information into smiteguru and get the same result.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 318
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I still say I like the change. As I said before, I had stopped playing Conquest because I was below a 50% win rate after losing 7 games in a row, where I actually did fine (even or better every game, low deaths, high player damage, good minion farm, objective push) but I had either a feeder in another lane or an AFK and we lost the game. Basically I had a really bad string of bad luck and it tanked my W/L for Conquest, it just made me not want to play.

Now that the change has been implemented, it makes me want to play Conquest more because I like playing casuals for fun and to try new things without worrying about my W/L, and I can also focus on how I did that game, not how that game effected my overall W/L.

I also don't see the problem with people who liked it, as you can still go on SmiteStuff or SmiteGuru if you really do care about stats, but I like that in the game itself there is no more W/L. Essentially, I don't think it really changes anything, just makes the game more casual for people like me who just want to play for fun and not worry about stats and such.