Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Windows 10

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BROOKLYNs11B's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 310
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 31 days registered 500 Experience Points

Windows 10

Will SMITE support Xboxone/PC windows 10 cross-play feature

Always looking for people to game with ALL levels welcomed!!! (no ragers/screamers)
    If interested in Claning up send me a message on xblive!
    #RLTW

TWITCH ch. & Xblive GT --> BROOKLYNs11B

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 85
    I'm really hoping so

Junior Member Cupidhead Euphomia's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I hope not. The advantage for a pc player against a console player is too great. Which would make it allot less fun for the console players.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphomia View Post
    I hope not. The advantage for a pc player against a console player is too great. Which would make it allot less fun for the console players.
    What are the "advantages" ? I see a keyboard with multiple key presses to do one thing as a disadvantage on the keyboard, on a controller my fingers never leave the buttons, time is money!

Always looking for people to game with ALL levels welcomed!!! (no ragers/screamers)
    #RLTW

Junior Member Cupidhead Skizzenbuch's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    keyboard is a lot faster, as with the controller you have to combine for some things.

Junior Member Cupidhead Euphomia's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    the biggest problem i have that aiming skills is either max range or right under you and nowhere in between.

the second thing is that using quick cast is a pain in the ass. you can't press the skill button and use left and right stick at the same time.

And the third thing. skill juking is impossible with the controller you can't turn fast enough. and putting it on extreme high sensitivity will mess up your aim skills.

PS: this is me playing the game normally (casual) and i can guess that only a handful players can pull it off.

Achievements:
    So for anyone that plays competitively in tourneys the key to ANY advantage is ALWAYS having fingers on the buttons, which IS one reason why keyboard/piano controls are at such a disadvantage

#RLTW

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphomia View Post
    the biggest problem i have that aiming skills is either max range or right under you and nowhere in between.

the second thing is that using quick cast is a pain in the ass. you can't press the skill button and use left and right stick at the same time.

And the third thing. skill juking is impossible with the controller you can't turn fast enough. and putting it on extreme high sensitivity will mess up your aim skills.

PS: this is me playing the game normally (casual) and i can guess that only a handful players can pull it off.
    Yeah, everything you just mentioned not a problems and since this Alpha has been going 70% of the pc piano keyboard players say the controller works VERY well and fast and smooth.......

#RLTW

Junior Member Cupidhead AzaelAkai's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by BROOKLYNs11B View Post
    Yeah, everything you just mentioned not a problems and since this Alpha has been going 70% of the pc piano keyboard players say the controller works VERY well and fast and smooth.......
    The thing with PC is that it's easier and you can do more. Oh you can juke, but on PC you can do it better, like 100 times better. I noticed that using the mouse and keyboard gives me better precision, while the controller seems to be A LOT harder for a game where i have to hit abilites. I don't see cross-play being a thing, because of the difference. Trust me, cross-play sounds awesome, but the pc players will ultimately beat console players, this is smite not call of duty.

Junior Member Cupidhead Rouanoke's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 343
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    I can play smite pc with both a keyboard and with a controller and ive played it for multiple years (since it was a beta) I have found no disadvantage for a controller player provided the same settings are supplied. on xbox you have the sensitivity option which is the largest thing that was needed for controllers to be ok. they still need to add the 360 turn button and the complete stop button then a controller will be just as good as a keyboard which both of these should be added on xbox. unfortunately these options/buttons aren't on pc smite for the controller so you do have a slightly disadvantage using a controller on pc but if you are a good player it wont be a problem. I am a diamond ranked player and I use a controller and I make plenty of mistakes so I know controller players could make it to masters if they are genuinely good players.