Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 264

Thread: DMBrandon

  1. #241
    Member Follower Pounou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    North Louisiana
    Posts
    240
    5
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbrandon View Post
    I don't normally respond because people are free to express themselves, but,

    I have never in my life said for someone to die in a non joking tone (and ONLY to someone I knew personally) ever ever ever.

    I maybe said I might kill my own self, as a joke. Playing of the "get me out" scheme of things.

    Again, you're free to hate me, or hate the stream, but this is incorrect, homie. That's not my style, and if I DID say that, I very much doubt you'd be the only one saying anything. You probably misheard. <3
    Are you retarted. If you read just the last 3 pages you will read MULTIPLE people saying you have wanted others to kill themselves. So, since you can't read and you obviously have a VERY selective memory, I suggest you maybe go back and read a few of these posts instead of spouting filth that 300 people are all lying about you. Instead, try taking the criticism as constructive (because a vast majority of it is). If you would stop and listen to what others say about you for 2 seconds it may make your stream even more popular.

  2. #242
    Member Follower dmbrandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    237
    17
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 10000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pounou View Post
    Are you retarted. If you read just the last 3 pages you will read MULTIPLE people saying you have wanted others to kill themselves. So, since you can't read and you obviously have a VERY selective memory, I suggest you maybe go back and read a few of these posts instead of spouting filth that 300 people are all lying about you. Instead, try taking the criticism as constructive (because a vast majority of it is). If you would stop and listen to what others say about you for 2 seconds it may make your stream even more popular.
    Like I said:

    "I have never in my life said for someone to die in a non joking tone (and ONLY to someone I knew personally) ever ever ever."

    It's just not true. Also, 90% of these posts are talking about liking my stream or inside jokes they got from chat. Chill out nerd XD

  3. #243
    Member Follower Pounou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    North Louisiana
    Posts
    240
    5
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    So you choose to ignore the constructive criticism yet again, defend yourself (openly admitting to telling people to kill themselves) by saying it's ok if i'm an asshole, their my friends, and instead decide to resort to insulting me. REAL MATURE SON!

  4. #244
    Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Not Ireland (oddly)
    Posts
    6,980
    19
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Pounou View Post
    Are you retarted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pounou View Post
    and instead decide to resort to insulting me.

    Oh sweet irony
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

  5. #245
    Member Follower Pounou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    North Louisiana
    Posts
    240
    5
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    I'm not saying I didn't throw an insult or two out.

  6. #246
    Member Follower Pounou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    North Louisiana
    Posts
    240
    5
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Think for just one second brandon. Even if you believe you are joking with someone, other people are watching you do this an may not know your relationship with the person you are saying this too.

    [mod removed], It's ok cause I'm only joking and dont really want you to do that. Irishpotato on the otherhand is obviously more on your side then mine and he see's that and now he thinks I want you to suck start a shotgun.

    Point is however you mean it, joking or not, when you tell someoen to [mod removed] or however you choose to RUDELY talk to people you know, being a semi-public figure makes that an unacceptable behavior. Remember, there are plenty of you developing minds listening to you learning that it is ok to suggest people go kill themselves all because their frustrated. Which leads me to yet another point.

    You doing that is basically telling developing minds watching your stream that this behavior is acceptable. From best of my knowledge the U.K. has recently passed a law making this form of online bullying ILLEGAL. In other words, what you are doing is illegal in some of the countries you are broadcasting yourself doing it.
    Last edited by OldKaostic; 11-10-2014 at 05:18 PM.

  7. #247
    Member Follower Pounou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    North Louisiana
    Posts
    240
    5
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    AHHH.... so it is NOT ok for me to make a joke that is terroristic or hurtful here on the forums... but it IS ok for Brandon to say it live to people on the Smite stream.

    Wow ... BOOOM!!! Mind BLOWN. Let's just assume the forums have MUCH BETTER moderation then the streams obviously.
    Last edited by Pounou; 11-10-2014 at 06:46 PM.

  8. #248
    New Member Cupidhead Bestjedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1
    1
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pounou View Post
    AHHH.... so it is NOT ok for me to make a joke that is terroristic or hurtful here on the forums... but it IS ok for Brandon to say it live to people on the Smite stream.

    Wow ... BOOOM!!! Mind BLOWN. Let's just assume the forums have MUCH BETTER moderation then the streams obviously.
    Diem Doesn't Stream On smitegame anymore he streams on his own personal stream so what he say's there is his own business, if you don't like it you have no place being there, And even when he did stream on smitegame he Made every effort to keep things censored even down to curse words.

    Not only that you're questioning his own ability to do his job, his career in doing so, something you know nothing about. What you say isn't in anyway constructive because your just directing hate towards diem and his livelyhood.
    Last edited by Bestjedi; 11-11-2014 at 11:07 PM.

  9. #249
    New Member Cupidhead LucarioRackoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1
    1
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Rep Power
    0
    Dude have you ever actually sat and watched DM's streams? Have you ever literally paid attention? I have. I have listened to him, jokingly tell his friends....Let me repeat, "HIS FRIENDS" these are people who know him better than most. And yet, when they are playing and they screw up, he jokes about throwing them into the sun. He calls his friends Shit Lords and Shitters. THESE ARE HIS FRIENDS! You can't tell me that you don't joke with your friends in strange ways. Ways that others who don't know you could misconstrue? Right now as I type this, he just called HIS FRIEND Shadow garbage... And then two minutes later called him the Greatest. Why? Because he can and they know its just him having fun with them. And them having fun with him. So please, do not discuss matters you do not understand. And if you disagree with things on his stream, please don't watch. For the record, since I started watching, I haven't heard him tell someone to kill themselves.

    In the end, you need to relax and just do your thing and let him do his. He has one of the largest stream Followings on Twitch. He is promoting this game we all love. So maybe you should just say thank you, and play the damn game. And that is the truth.

  10. #250
    New Member Cupidhead SoupKitchen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2
    1
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382
    Rep Power
    0
    Why is this thread still a thing? Sharing what you dislike about any sort of non-hirez streamer will accomplish nothing, unless they are clearly open to criticism. Sure, the guy may be egotistical, hypocritical, etc, but whining about it here does literally nothing. You're not going to change his personality regardless of how many times you complain on the internet, so learn to either find amusement in how much he rages, or ignore him altogether.
    Last edited by SoupKitchen; 11-11-2014 at 11:35 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •