Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: **Characters that you would like to be revamped**

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAeternalis View Post
    Press 1 and behold as it slows them, setting up your main damage
    Press 2 and look as... yeah this ability is shit
    Press 3 and observe as how the slow from the 1 comes into play
    Press 4 and watch people die because they're too busy beating the shit out of eachother in a team fight to notice it.
    Press 1 and watch as, SHOCKER, the guy dodges it because it's not exactly a Ra-ult in terms of travel speed.
    Press 2 and... yeah, you're right.
    Press 3 and watch as how the slow you missed doesn't help whatsoever.
    Press 4 and watch as everyone sidesteps because SOTNW isn't exactly Loki when it comes to subtlety...
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Senior Member Honoured TenWildAbras's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    ... Am I the only person in the world who likes KKK's 2? I actually think is one of the best skills in his kit.... Slow immunity? Do you know how many Bastets, Cupids, Nemesis, and other gods with slow that makes cry? Unless the KKK is complete trash(or I have a team), I cannot land a fully stack fields of love on them.

Heck.. that ability counters the 3 X gods I have.
    I mean... he sucks, but that ability is great.

Cupid: Field of Love
    KKK: "More like field of rejection!"
    Nemesis: "TASTE MY BLADE"
    KKK: "Taste my... rejection!"
    Zeus: Call Thunder!
    KKK: "More like... well if I live that I won't be slowed!"

So.. no that ability is far from useless. It's built in sprint. If you want useless.. look at Zeus'. While end-game it does add good protections, early game is slower than KKK's and the protection it adds aren't enough.

It's slower then KKK's. It relies on enemies actually hitting you to do some good... if they hit you with basics. And the protections it gives aren't good until you rank it... which no Zeus can afford to rank that second or first...

People I would like to see reworked.

KIT:
    Zeus, SWK, Nox,

Skins:
    Cupid. I want teen Cupid!

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TenWildAbras View Post
    ... Am I the only person in the world who likes KKK's 2? I actually think is one of the best skills in his kit.... Slow immunity? Do you know how many Bastets, Cupids, Nemesis, and other gods with slow that makes cry? Unless the KKK is complete trash(or I have a team), I cannot land a fully stack fields of love on them.

Heck.. that ability counters the 3 X gods I have.
    I mean... he sucks, but that ability is great.

Cupid: Field of Love
    KKK: "More like field of rejection!"
    Nemesis: "TASTE MY BLADE"
    KKK: "Taste my... rejection!"
    Zeus: Call Thunder!
    KKK: "More like... well if I live that I won't be slowed!"

So.. no that ability is far from useless. It's built in sprint. If you want useless.. look at Zeus'. While end-game it does add good protections, early game is slower than KKK's and the protection it adds aren't enough.

It's slower then KKK's. It relies on enemies actually hitting you to do some good... if they hit you with basics. And the protections it gives aren't good until you rank it... which no Zeus can afford to rank that second or first...

People I would like to see reworked.

KIT:
    Zeus, SWK, Nox,

Skins:
    Cupid. I want teen Cupid!
    1 Second does nothing to defend against those skills.

Bro, you gotta think, when a rank VII and rank X Kuku say that his 2 SUCKS... it sucks. 1s Of slow immunity isn't gonna do shit against Bastet's cats, or Nem's 2, or Cupid's ult, or Zeus' 3.

Zeus' ties in to his passive, and gives him protections, and lasts longer.

Slow immunity isn't crap unless it lasts for more than a blink of an eye. Why is Thanatos' 2 so good? It gives him FULL SLOW IMMUNITY the entire time it's active.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Joysie's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    Does Kukulkans 2 allow you to strafe with the added speed??? If it did that would make it more worthwhile... but really??? is it really only 1 second of sprint??

They should make it 2 seconds at-least! Or reduce the cooldown to 6 seconds base CD

Wait nevemind, just checked. the ability is fine! it saves Kukulkan players from wasting gold on sprint... I wouldn't sneer at that, he does after-all have lots of damage output potential.

oh and "Press 2 and look as... yeah this ability is shit", <3 that!!!
    Made me laugh so hard! :3

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 333
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Joysie View Post
    Does Kukulkans 2 allow you to strafe with the added speed??? If it did that would make it more worthwhile... but really??? is it really only 1 second of sprint??

They should make it 2 seconds at-least! Or reduce the cooldown to 6 seconds base CD

Wait nevemind, just checked. the ability is fine! it saves Kukulkan players from wasting gold on sprint... I wouldn't sneer at that, he does after-all have lots of damage output potential.

oh and "Press 2 and look as... yeah this ability is shit", <3 that!!!
    Made me laugh so hard! :3
    IT makes you immune for 2 seconds not immune and removes the slow.

ne Zha needs a total remake.
    Kit is total shit.
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 03-28-2015 at 07:00 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Cafall's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 459
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 250 Experience Points Tagger Third Class 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokechu212 View Post
    Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan Kukulkan

In all seriousness, this guy is in major need of a rework. His two is barely even an ability, and he's just a walking waveclear.
    ^
    KKK's 2 is a generic sprint 3 that gives him the ability to get to a fight so he can die faster.

Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post
    IT makes you immune for 2 seconds not immune and removes the slow.
    Wrong. It's 1 second (which in pretty much every scenario is pointless), and you can still get rooted, crippled etc.
    And since KKK's base speed is low most gods can just walk normally and catch up to him anyway.
    And why would you NOT get sprint regardless? It gives a SIX SECOND immunity to slows opposed to KKK's meaningless 1 second and only lasts 4 seconds but feels more like 2 1/2 because if you were to turn around your pursuer would be right on your tail.

KKK's main damage
    Come late game his 3 can do maybe 25% health on other squishees at best. If they are slowed by your 1 (Zephyr) in combination with your 3 and a Gem of Isolation, MAYBE you'll take a total of 50% of their HP.
    - If all goes really well in the 1+3 combo, you're looking at 700-800 damage.
    - Why 1+3 combo?
    Because with KKK, in most situations we have slow them with our 1 before we can drop 3.
    That's 2 skills used, with reliance on a specific item.

Scylla main damage
    Meanwhile, Scylla's 2
    - Has a built in 30% slow right off the bat from level 1
    -25% magical protection debuff at max rank
    - Can be detonated within a 5-second time frame (so it can also be used to stall pursuers)
    - At max rank it slows for an EXTRA 1 second after you use it to deal damage.
    - The skill will net you 800-900+ damage on another squishy instantly. Remember that this is WITHOUT the use of her other skills. 800-900+ damage with the 2 skill alone.

Some of you might be going, "uhhh no, no, that's BS, no. Her 2 doesn't have THAT many traits to it. Stop lying, no."
    AHAHA.

Did I also mention it costs less than KKK's whirlwind across the board?

Here's another whammy
    We all know KKK and Scylla have the potential to have around 800+ magical power by endgame.
    And we all know around 750 magical power is already enough to be devastating.
    Did you know KKK's and Scylla's ults share the exact same damage description:
    "400/500/600/700/800 (+120% of your magical power)"

Ponder that for a moment...
    Well? Has the disgusting truth reared its ugly head yet?

Yes, friends. Let us not all forget that Scylla's ult has the following traits:
    - Easily Aimable, especially during teamfights
    - 70% movement speed
    - CC IMMUNE for 6 seconds
    - Allowed to do the ult AGAIN if you get a kill.
    - Don't forget it only costs 100 mana, 40 less than KKK's ult which starts at 100 and keeps increasing in cost until 140.

There's only one thing left to say:
    VVA Hi-Rez, VVA.
    Last edited by Cafall; 03-28-2015 at 08:30 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead WolfHero's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Anubis needs a bit of a rework to bring him back into the spotlight outside of destroying new players, and his model could use to be updated (don't remove the chest though I love it)... But by far the god I want revamped the most has to be Fenrir.

... Goodness gracious. He's walking utility with a need for both cooldown reduction, tankiness and MP5... On what's supposed to be an assassin. Miss once with your combination and it's back to the base to gather more mana. Did you leap to your enemy but miss with full runes? Too bad, there goes your most damaging skill AND your necessary buffs via your passive. Enjoy choosing which leaping, flying or twirling enemy you want to fling yourself onto for a split second. He helped give me the Neith PTSD I still have today.

... Also the fur on his back is really awkward.

Senior Member Honoured Sasquatchias's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Zeus, Freya, and to a certain extent Guan Yu.

Zeus right now is this weird hybrid mage that wants to be a whole bunch of different things but doesn't excel in any of them - building him bruiser leaves his damage sub-par, there are more effective glass cannons than him, and going with AS does not benefit him nearly as much as it does gods like Freya or Chronos.

His kit also feels like a big trap where buffing him too much makes him immensely OP while nerfing him leaves him extremely weak. Coupled with his only CC being a conditional Slow he does not fare well against the current hyper-mobility/damage champions that have started coming out.

Freya I just want to see her Pulse or something changed so that it isn't as powerful as it is now. Seriously it is a pure nightmare as a melee character to try and fight a Hastened Fatalis Freya who is dealing chunks of your health while moving away from you every second.

Her Banish and Ult are okay, nothing too bad about them.

Guan Yu I just want to see changed back into a Magical God, as he is clearly designed around using his kit more than any other Warrior and Magical Items would just work so much better on him than Physical items because of it.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead F6plea's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 476
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    1. Sun wu Kong (Wouldn't it be nice to play everyone's favorite Goku-like god and be relevant in solo, support, or jungle?)

2. Zeus

3. Vulcan's Passive (just terrible).

4. KKK's 2 button

5. Kumba Karn'as Ult (How many times has your confirmed kill on a target slipped away because your kumba ult him and in the 12 seconds he was in the air the enemy team collapsed on you and 1. Killed you or 2. Peeled for him)
    "Get REDUCED" -HiRez Bart (during Warrior re-positioning. RIP SWK )

Senior Member Chosen CaptainDoomsday's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Nu Wa. To be nearly identical to her previous state.
    Anubis.
    Kukulan's 2 specifically.
    Loki needs tweaks to be less freekill and more risk/reward.