Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Ask The Staff - Week 2

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 579
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    yes mysterious person is cyberlink it seems. and among most fun can be kaostic as well because i am still laughing at his "read my freaking interview" comment. perhaps you are all fun and since this moderation is a serious thing you arent showing much of it.
    Signatures are good things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead GhostxGhost's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 250 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Am not sure if it was asked before or not but which division you re playing now ??
    "Inherited will. Destiny of the age. The dreams of the people. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom. These things will never cease to be."
    -Gol D. Roger

Senior Member Prestigious Dmantakae's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,032
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnitionSwitch View Post
    What are your favorite kinds of music?
    Metal, rock, indie, alternative, and Taylor Swift.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostxGhost View Post
    Am not sure if it was asked before or not but which division you re playing now ??
    I'm going to assume you mean League division, and at the moment I'm in Platinum 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Loulina View Post
    yes mysterious person is cyberlink it seems. and among most fun can be kaostic as well because i am still laughing at his "read my freaking interview" comment. perhaps you are all fun and since this moderation is a serious thing you arent showing much of it.
    Well, I've known Cyber for a while now, so he's not that mysterious to me. I also like to poke fun at Kaostic a lot so yea.. You should all tweet him with #KanyeLyfe.
    Last edited by Dmantakae; 03-22-2015 at 07:21 PM.
    Ex-Smite forums Lead mod, currently Paladins forum lead mod

Goodbye Smite forums <3

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostxGhost View Post
    Silver II, I don't plan to advance past that until whatever I'm working on is finished.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexError View Post
    most daring or venturesome? Asmo
    Listen to this song, and read that line.

Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 524
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    who won the battle of the pantheons, i cant find it anywhere. and can you post it somewhere for all to see, like the challenge board?
    and why is there no search bar in the forums?

Forum Moderator Prestigious Aurasai's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,020
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Party Person 10000 Experience Points
    New ask the staff thread is up. This time is for the whole month. Link here: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...-staff-Month-3

Quote Originally Posted by snprshot View Post
    who won the battle of the pantheons, i cant find it anywhere. and can you post it somewhere for all to see, like the challenge board?
    and why is there no search bar in the forums?
    I honestly don't remember who won it.

As for the search bar, on the forum's lobby page (http://forums.smitegame.com/forum.php) you can find it at it the right bar next to the New Posts tab. Or use this link.

Other stuff: Supremacy game mode and item suggestions

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.