Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Ask The Staff - Week 2

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 579
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    thank you for giving me a super heart attack at the start ;-) hahah! my goodness.

but after getting the infraction pm, i now have "infractions" tab in my profile. hmm..i can see them collectively there if i have lots of them. i am still feeling kinda shaken though. why oh why. now i understand better why i cant play smite.i have no guts whatsoever
    Last edited by Loulina; 03-15-2015 at 11:16 AM.
    Signatures are good things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Moderator Prestigious Aurasai's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 1,250
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Party Person 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostxGhost View Post
    How often do you play smite?? have you ever considered joining a team and compete for the Championship ??? if yes how you and your team went ??
    I used to play for a lot more then I am now. Now I play 1 or 2 games every 2 days. At the moment I am enjoying some games that I missed, but will return to Smite soon.

I do wish to start/join a serious team for the future, but I don't think I have the patience and time to go pro.

Other stuff: Supremacy game mode and item suggestions

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender
    How often do you play smite?? have you ever considered joining a team and compete for the Championship ??? if yes how you and your team went ??
    I play anywhere from 3 - 20+ hours. It differs quite a lot depending how much work I have on that week. As for competitive team, I've never really considered it tbh. I prefer to do production side of stuff than competitive.
    Community Coordinator for FACEIT | @Kaostic

Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    I play less than I used to. I might get 5 ~ 10 hours in a week. As far as competitive goes, I've never found anyone I actually wanted to compete with, so No.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Used to play a lot, but working on some projects and playing other games atm.

If I wanted to go competitive then I would do it in the Philippines. I would want to sponsor a team for Smite there if they get some Philippine servers or Pacific Asian servers up and running.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I'll play about 5 games a day on weekdays, and around 10-20 on weekends ._. So probably around 30 hours a week ._. Having no extracurricular commitments is fun
    RAINBOWS!
    Now that I have your attention, healers are fun
    Also purple is the best colour in the world.

Senior Member Prestigious Dmantakae's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,032
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    How many of you go to gym?
    Do you even lift bro? Is what you should've asked. And yes, I go to the gym every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Loulina View Post
    i have technical question. if we have infraction warning etc do we look them up from somewhere or do they come to inbox?

also do you think moderation is difficult or boring or cool or what what are its bad sides? what is your relationship with this moderation thing. when you want to whine about it where do you whine?
    I wouldn't say moderating the forums is boring, but I will say it does take some time out of the day. If I have something to whine about I usually bother Kaostic.

I play between 5 and 30 hours a week, just depends how busy I am with work and that Real life RPG. As for getting into the esports scene, last year I was asked if I wanted to, and my answer was that if I didn't love my job I would totally get into it, but I enjoy my job too much to leave it.
    Ex-Smite forums Lead mod, currently Paladins forum lead mod

Goodbye Smite forums <3

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmantakae View Post
    Do you even lift bro? Is what you should've asked. And yes, I go to the gym every day.
    Step 1: Roll up your shirt sleeve.
    Step 2: Whip out your camera.
    Step 3: Take a picture of your manly guns.
    Step 4: Upload it here.

Please?

Edit: Question -- If you were to play only one game for the rest of your life, what game would it be?
    Last edited by Disquieted1; 03-17-2015 at 11:41 AM.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Senior Member Prestigious Dmantakae's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,032
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    Step 1: Roll up your shirt sleeve.
    Step 2: Whip out your camera.
    Step 3: Take a picture of your manly guns.
    Step 4: Upload it here.

Please?

Edit: Question -- If you were to play only one game for the rest of your life, what game would it be?
    No!

and that's a tough question, I have so many favorite games. Probably Super Mario 3.
    Ex-Smite forums Lead mod, currently Paladins forum lead mod

Goodbye Smite forums <3

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead GhostxGhost's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 250 Experience Points 31 days registered
    If given the chance to make an adjustment to the game what will it be ??
    "Inherited will. Destiny of the age. The dreams of the people. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom. These things will never cease to be."
    -Gol D. Roger