Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [EU] Arena players unite!

New Member Cupidhead Draalumkai's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 214
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points

[EU] Arena clan looking for decent players

Hello, fellow arena players!

We're an EU based clan called Eschelon (ECHL). We currently have 24 members from both EU and NA and our goal is to gather as many decent arena players as possible in order to eliminate all the hardships of queueing with random players - we all know how stressful that can be. We want to enhance our and your arena experience and provide players the opportunity to team up with other good arena players as soon as they log in.
    For that to work, we'll need as many players as possible. So, if you're mainly doing arenas and find it frustrating to play with randoms, leave a message below and we will contact you or/and send you an invite if we find your arena skills to our liking. It should be noted that all players who want to join our clan should have some arena experience, meaning that you should have at least 200 arena matches under your belt.

Looking forward to hearing from you arena fans!
    Last edited by Draalumkai; 04-27-2015 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Updating relevant information

Achievements:
    Thread repost and information update.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Quote Originally Posted by Draalumkai View Post
    Hello, fellow arena players!

We're an EU based clan called Eschelon (ECHL). We currently have 24 members from both EU and NA and our goal is to gather as many decent arena players as possible in order to eliminate all the hardships of queueing with random players - we all know how stressful that can be. We want to enhance our and your arena experience and provide players the opportunity to team up with other good arena players as soon as they log in.
    For that to work, we'll need as many players as possible. So, if you're mainly doing arenas and find it frustrating to play with randoms, leave a message below and we will contact you or/and send you an invite if we find your arena skills to our liking. It should be noted that all players who want to join our clan should have some arena experience, meaning that you should have at least 200 arena matches under your belt.

Looking forward to hearing from you arena fans!

i play arena most time and im good at it, add me: Rohan2260, NA server, playtime: 3pm-1pm EST

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan2260 View Post
    i play arena most time and im good at it, add me: Rohan2260, NA server, playtime: 3pm-1pm EST
    Hey, Rohan2260, thank you for expressing your interest in joining us. However, you don't meet our requirement of 200 arena matches so we cannot make you a member just yet. When you pass these 200 matches feel free to contact us and we'll reconsider inviting you to our clan.

Happy gaming!

Junior Member Cupidhead JungleWarriorHD's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    JungleWarriorHD

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Draalumkai View Post
    Hey, Rohan2260, thank you for expressing your interest in joining us. However, you don't meet our requirement of 200 arena matches so we cannot make you a member just yet. When you pass these 200 matches feel free to contact us and we'll reconsider inviting you to our clan.

Happy gaming!

Pathetic dude why dont you take him in and teach him. I wouldnt want to join this clan. Problem with people they forget what it was like to be new and lost in a new game. So dude go find a better clan than this lame one there are better ones out there go to Social Tab and Listings

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleWarriorHD View Post
    JungleWarriorHD
    Hey, thanks for your interest, but we cannot send you an invite if you're a member of another clan. So, if you'd still like to join us, let us know when you leave your current clan so we can send an invite.

Enjoy!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by xSuperioNx View Post
    Pathetic dude why dont you take him in and teach him. I wouldnt want to join this clan. Problem with people they forget what it was like to be new and lost in a new game. So dude go find a better clan than this lame one there are better ones out there go to Social Tab and Listings
    "The quest is to be liberated from the negative, which is really our own will to nothingness. And once having said yes to the instant, the affirmation is contagious. It bursts into a chain of affirmations that knows no limit. To say yes to one instant is to say yes to all of existence."
    Otto Jürgen Hofmann

New Member Cupidhead JesterJouster's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Achievements:
    31 days registered
    Hi,

I'm a player who plays mostly arena/assault/joust 1v1

id like to join with my 2 accounts spooknl and jesterjouster if you dont mind.

http://smite.guru/stats/spooknl/
    http://smite.guru/stats/jesterjouster/

The reason i have created a new account is that i want to joust 1v1 with fun gods instead of the meta needed for me to remain diamond or progress on my main account. The grind however is a **** especially since i reached 25 now the games matchmaker pretty much sets me up with lvl 30 players with 1400- elo wich can be quit frustrating. Im not looking for big wins but fun intense games where my team at least know what to build and kills minnions and do buff camps in arena instead of trying to fight every second of the game and then blame others.

I basicly play jesterjouster for now till i get him to lvl 30 and not spooknl i just listed him too show my experience in arena.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterJouster View Post
    Hi,

I'm a player who plays mostly arena/assault/joust 1v1

id like to join with my 2 accounts spooknl and jesterjouster if you dont mind.

http://smite.guru/stats/spooknl/
    http://smite.guru/stats/jesterjouster/

The reason i have created a new account is that i want to joust 1v1 with fun gods instead of the meta needed for me to remain diamond or progress on my main account. The grind however is a **** especially since i reached 25 now the games matchmaker pretty much sets me up with lvl 30 players with 1400- elo wich can be quit frustrating. Im not looking for big wins but fun intense games where my team at least know what to build and kills minnions and do buff camps in arena instead of trying to fight every second of the game and then blame others.

I basicly play jesterjouster for now till i get him to lvl 30 and not spooknl i just listed him too show my experience in arena.
    Hey, man, thank you for contacting us! However, since I won't have time to play Smite for a few days, I'll manage to send you an invite this Friday. If that's ok with you, we look forward to playing with you!