Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: State of the Game - Season 2 Feedback - 3/2

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by shaye15 View Post
    "Hard at work"...if this is true. Fix Bellonna already. smfh.
    Yeah... You'll have to wait until the next patch/update.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Conversation Starter Full Profile!
    Please nerf Bellona. The heal is too much. She gets 100 base protections with her passive.

Just please... I can't play with this idiot destroying everyone.

Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Promagic View Post
    Please nerf Bellona. The heal is too much. She gets 100 base protections with her passive.

Just please... I can't play with this idiot destroying everyone.
    You didn't read the previous post obviously.

Due to whine, a nerf is inevitable. But you must wait until the next patch/update.

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    You didn't read the previous post obviously.

Due to whine, a nerf is inevitable. But you must wait until the next patch/update.
    Not just because of the whine.
    Bellona is pure bullshit personified.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by trisitella View Post

this seems about right, i think. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i would like to see a neith buff, just cause everyone always says she is bad though. (or, bad compared to all the other hunters) but im being super biased.

You seriously need to stop playing if you think neith needs a buff

she has the best early game of every hunter and can own their ass

a heal

a glooooobal ultimate on a hunter

attack speed reduction

early clear that outmatches every hunter. She can control all of laning phase.

One of the best passives in the game

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAeternalis View Post

You seriously need to stop playing if you think neith needs a buff

she has the best early game of every hunter and can own their ass

a heal

a glooooobal ultimate on a hunter

attack speed reduction

early clear that outmatches every hunter. She can control all of laning phase.

One of the best passives in the game
    As neith diamond I have to admit that neith is BAD because her late game is extremely unreliable she's the hades of hunters her back flip is super slow and predictive passive require someone to die or waste your escape atack speed reduction is not that great

To make neith equal in the late game you have to make unravel steal atack speed but then she'll be like XBA but more op cuz early game is now good and late game is good so in order to make her good u got to nerf the early game and make unravel steal atack speed

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ3AR View Post
    As neith diamond I have to admit that neith is BAD because her late game is extremely unreliable she's the hades of hunters her back flip is super slow and predictive passive require someone to die or waste your escape atack speed reduction is not that great

To make neith equal in the late game you have to make unravel steal atack speed but then she'll be like XBA but more op cuz early game is now good and late game is good so in order to make her good u got to nerf the early game and make unravel steal atack speed
    Neith is incredible in this new meta, stop making her seem bad. She is strong where it matters: early-mid game

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,382
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Veteran
    oh look, the thing that happened to LOL is happening here too. Whining about a god that rapes us and nurf the god that I can't kill everyone to being op as hell. This is not going anywhere. Feedback is just bullshit. Never ever ask a community what they think of the changes, those who loves hunters say it was bad, buff hunters, mage players always look for buff, not like that they can one shot people now. I agree with tweaks but whining like this, it is just bullshit.
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,382
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ3AR View Post

Neith is the easiest god there is to play and her power level is way more than what she deserves. She is the number 1 Diamond god that I have ever seen, Add that cheap KKK. Still people wants buff for them. ROFL.
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexNemesis View Post
    Neith is the easiest god there is to play and her power level is way more than what she deserves. She is the number 1 Diamond god that I have ever seen, Add that cheap KKK. Still people wants buff for them. ROFL.
    If you think Neith is overpowered, you haven't counterplayed Neith.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.