Thread: My overal suggestion with the game SMITE

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Lightbulb My overal suggestion with the game SMITE

Hello everyone,
    I'm David, a Dutch SMITE player ánd a League of Legends player.
    So, I play League of Legends for 4 years now, with two accounts, since the Beta.
    League of Legends is a good game, and I love it, untill I heard of SMITE.
    These two MOBA RPG's have things in common, but certainly have many things that are different, in the favor of SMITE
    What I love the most about this game is the 3rd person perspective in which we play our Gods, and the more teambased gameplay.
    BUT I think there are things SMITE has to 'copy' from League of Legends. These things don't have copyright, and it makes the game comfortabler for everybody.

Why am I saying this?
    League of Legends is the biggest MOBA RPG right now, and this awesome game has to compete against it.
    There is not too much that has to be changed, but there are certainly some things that need to be added:

~ Shop and God system
    The system, in which you buy your Gods/skins and where you can check everything about the God, is well done. But it is too messy. I would say you need more options on searching Gods.
    For instance:
    You need to search for Greek Gods only. So to do this you can check the *Greek* box, and then only the Greek Gods appear in the search box.

Also, why do the LEGENDARY skins cost favor? This is an achievement skin! I get it, we need to do something for the skin, but it still should be free.
    What if you have to do multiple achievements for this skin? (Just a suggestion)

~Ingame shop
    This system is also nice, but I struggle with the combination of making your own God build and the favorite tab
    What shoudl be changed:
    Favorite: Ingame you should be able to favorite items, that you use the most. That's why it is called 'favorite'
    In addition, when you have made a custom build for a God, the Recommended Tab in the shop shouldnt be opened by default, but your own build, in a tab you could name yourself.

I hope you understand all of this, and for the SMITE admins: I hope you take my ideas in consideration!
    Sinceramente,
    DavidRdH

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    hi welcome to Smite -- im a bit new too but i come from Champions of Regnum open pvp. (ps - do u speak spanish or italian or...)

hmm -- isn't Favour free anyway? I dont think you have to use real money to buy favour so if u can buy legendary with favour, it sort of means its free right?

hmm.. i think the ingame shop is still undergoing development. i dont think the devs have fully decided how it should work yet, items are still being slowly changed and even the custom design format is not fully settled. although everything looks very highly polished, hirez seems so capable that with each patch they are still slowly improving. personally, im ok with the shop screens so far.

Achievements:
    Hey,
    You're right about the favor, although it is so high! That is so much work to do, and I am not sounding lazy here.

And if the shops are still in development, why is it then still so messy?

Sinceramente

PS: Im dutch, but I am in love with Italy

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    oh.. um how much are the legendary skins? (ive been playing about 3 weeks and i think... i think i have 15,000 in favour lvl 20)

well.. personally i dont think the shops are messy,. to me they are polished nuggets which are in a fluid state. maybe a lot of beta-styled mmos are doing this -- lots of good features but fluid because they know they are still getting to know player preferences. WoW is like that too -- kinda messy but trying to adapt to player prefs. maybe that's it?

i havent played LoL --- is the shop there really neat and so on..

Achievements:
    Its not about the price, its about what you ahve to do before you can even get the skin.

Yes, the LoL shops are bettter poilished. But it is just a shop. I only think they need more searchoptions

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Senelle's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 297
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Some great idea's here. I Know for the legendary skin's you will recieve them free if you go ahead & buy a golden skin. Some people don't like sinking any money into it.

I agree with the search feature. I have been waiting for that for a while!

I'm almost never in the favourite's tab because it never has ****ing bumba's mask. RAGE

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MsMia's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    The Legendary skin is free once you reach Mastery X with that specific god. You do need to purchase Golden skin first with either Gems or Favor though but the Legendary skin automatically unlocks for free once you hit 10!