Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Vent Thread (Week 12)

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,748
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

The Official Vent Thread (Week 12)

Edit - Moved to Week 13 : http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...-%28Week-13%29

Vent here. But remember, upside down eagle is still immune to rage.

Could also just go play sudoku

Last edited by KingScuba; 03-08-2015 at 12:37 AM.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScuba View Post
    Vent here, then go play sudoku.

Shouldn't this be week 12?

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,748
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    Shouldn't this be week 12?
    indeed. I have fixed this error.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    i hate bellona that counter to freya :c

edit:any1 have tried chronos in todays motd? 80cdr and infinite mana u have infinite on 2 with 35% magical power bonus or infinite healing your 1 have zero cd and your 3 have 3 seconds its just OP broken AF
    Last edited by RainbowSplat; 03-02-2015 at 01:52 AM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class
    Bellona is going to get a heavy nerf on her 3. She completely shuts down Bakasura, Rama, Artemis, Freya, Loki, Ao Kuang, Chronos get a beating... Anything that isn't a mage with short CDs loses a lot of DPS.
    Add to that her broken passive that removes the need for an escape (you can't chase her since she'll outrun you)

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamedonyx View Post
    Bellona is going to get a heavy nerf on her 3. She completely shuts down Bakasura, Rama, Artemis, Freya, Loki, Ao Kuang, Chronos get a beating... Anything that isn't a mage with short CDs loses a lot of DPS.
    Add to that her broken passive that removes the need for an escape (you can't chase her since she'll outrun you)
    yeah she will be nerfed just how much ;p i only dont like her scourge i think 3 sec disarm is just too long but there is ymir with 3sec freeze tho ;p and its aoe
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    The more i play the game the worse i get and the less i enjoy it. I cant even pick a god to play anymore..bellona cant be fine..everybody saying it is foul play.how can i pick her. they made me hate nu wa after all those talks how it is a noob god and stuff.how can i pick aphrodite with that dress on her, how can i pick hel when i dont feel like accidently protecting that "gorgeous player" who called me noob for making only 14k damage with my tank in arena,i had actually had the same amounts of kills wih the opposite team's hades who was building damage. how can i pick zeus or one of other 50 gods when i really cant play any of them.Probably the bells are ringing for me. *sigh* if i dont come back one day,just know that something was really really fine and worth living once and you remember it better than me now.
    Signatures are good things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    My first 2 matches with Bellona really did nothing to help my ego.
    Since this event is going on, I have to be paired with the trolls and the feeders.
    My first match, all but the Ullr fed, and Agni DC'd. All of them blamed it on me (yay, first to lock, still forced into tank role)
    My second match had a trolling Hel that absolutely REFUSED to heal me, and that later devolved into feeding and not healing anyone. Again, they blamed it on me, not the Hel that refused to stop being a dick.
    I realize it could be abused, but HiRez, please, make blocked players never show up in our match.
    That trolling Hel appeared in 5 different matches of mine, and trolled in ALL OF THEM.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead CarniMangoSweg's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 31 days registered
    Tfw- you're playing geb and an ally is about to get a triple but he is low so you blink in to try and shield him but he runs into the jungle.... And dies... And you die... And he bm's you for not shielding...

Had a game where our Adc was vgs bm'ing from the start of the game. And when solo died he just went off...

That moment when you and your friend absolutely rofl stomp the enemy duo lane but everyone else on your team is feeding. And ofc you get blamed because your support. And instead of getting 2 kills for your team you "should have been there" to feed two kills. Anyways, you lost.

That moment when people get irritated at you playing fen support. Then every time they die they say "if you were geb i would have lived!!!111!1!1one1!1!" Apparently responding "if I was geb our Adc wouldn't be 9-1" is a mutable offense.

Worst part is, this isn't even at my elo. This is queueing casuals with my friend who has ~2000 smute guru score.

Senior Member Chosen Killgunner10's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Getting matched against pros and going 0-7 at 10 minutes with no surrender.