Thread: HiReZ PLEASE read this!(IMPORTANT)

New Member Cupidhead CaandyPandah's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

HiReZ PLEASE read this!(IMPORTANT)

Hi!

Iv almost had enough of this. The EU server is like a potato server for cry out loud. I didnt spend 60£ on this game just to get disconnected from the server over and over everytime the server crashes. Iv tried to play now with a friend, And iv gotten like 17 DC's in 1 game. And i see ALOT of other people ingame with the same problems and even in the forums. But it dosnt seem like you(HiReZ) cares about the server stability. Please focus on the servers instead of focusing on gods, maps, etc. You will lose player becuse of this if it conntinues. As i said. I did NOT spend 60£ on this game just to get kicked out of the server time after time. Please fix this
    Last edited by CaandyPandah; 02-28-2015 at 10:43 AM.

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 245
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Same problem here, in the last game we had 4 disconnects and 3 the game before that. It's currently making the game unplayable and as above said you will start losing players if it continues which will mean longer waiting times for games so everyone will be disrupted.
    I was also looking to put money in to the game but I cannot until the problem is solved, can you update us on when this will be fixed?