Thread: Closing threads that discuss gods?

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Repped! Third Class

Closing threads that discuss gods?

You are acting like bigots, if people think a god is op they should be able to discuss it. That's what the forums are for right? If we're going to pretend that these forums are not run by Caesar, Mussolini, Hitler or some other fascist then let's at least stop closing threads saying they're unproductive. I guess the mods must be getting their orders from higher up to close all Bellona threads.

Saying a god isn't op but her numbers just need changing is contradictory. If her numbers are too high then she is OP. The best Bellona carries the game, cuz there is always one on each side. And you KNOW when Nox came out that wasn't the case, Cabrakan? so what's the difference? Bellona is OP, just nerf it so we can all go back to enjoying this decent game.

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 425
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 7 days registered
    I thought the Bellona threads were being closed simply because they were flooding the forums with excess threads that basically said the same thing.

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    I always see two sides on each post, so if it's a discussion why close it?

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Someone finally understands.
    If a god has stats that are too high, thats OP, not "they just need adjusting"
    This guy needs rep.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Senior Member Honoured SinDreadElla's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 737
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Here's the thing that almost all these god OP threads have in common.
    Constant whining.

Instead of saying a number is too high and needs nerf, why don't you debate about this in a civilized way without insulting someone?
    But nope, the forum is turning more and more into a reddit fest with more and more people like you who creates new account just to curse someone before getting banned.
    Many times, I really wanted a civilized discussion and I'm tempted to open a thread on discussion of new gods as well as their counters every time they get released.
    But I've also been on this forum long enough to know that about 70% of the people here would easily ignore facts and would rather listen to their own biases and keep repeating themselves until a forum mod gets sick of it.

So there. The answer to your question.
    A mod can now close this thread.

EDIT: As a side note, I think there should be a new "Discuss god XYZ" thread made by a mod in the discussion section everytime a new god is released and stick it to the top.
    If there is any harrassment or profanity involved in that thread, they can simply edit or delete those posts out.

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by SinDreadElla View Post
    Here's the thing that almost all these god OP threads have in common.
    Constant whining.

Instead of saying a number is too high and needs nerf, why don't you debate about this in a civilized way without insulting someone?
    But nope, the forum is turning more and more into a reddit fest with more and more people like you who creates new account just to curse someone before getting banned.
    Many times, I really wanted a civilized discussion and I'm tempted to open a thread on discussion of new gods as well as their counters every time they get released.
    But I've also been on this forum long enough to know that about 70% of the people here would easily ignore facts and would rather listen to their own biases and keep repeating themselves until a forum mod gets sick of it.

So there. The answer to your question.
    A mod can now close this thread.
    that now deserves a rep.there is an official feedback thread reserved for bellona where you can calmy note your observations specific to that god, there is an offical vent thread there you can complain about anything..other that it is flame war and boring.
    Signatures are good things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    As stated in a couple posts that since the release of Bellona, it was nothing more than unconstructive complaint posts with bickering back and forth which led to flaming.

If you have a problem with the way things are handled. PM Kaostic or other mods.

We also have a feedback thread for Bellona so please refer to that.

Thread locked.