Thread: Server status BAD

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 250 Experience Points 31 days registered

Angry Server status BAD

okey i play one game before 10 min and i was kick out 8 times in game not my fault AND SOME NOOBS IN GAME SAY THEY WILL REPORT ME FOR LEAVING GAME AFK AND STUFF AND I DIDNT LEAVE GAME I COME BACK WAS PLAYING 45 SEC THEN AGAIN KICK OUT FROM GAME AND I LOST MATCH AND ALL MY GOOD WILL SO SMITE THX nothing to say enymore servers are up but kicking ppl out i saw at least in my game 5 dc from ppl lol Great job then close server and fix it pls dont let it run if it BAD lost my good will and got reported for nothing

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 383
    I was kicked off 8 times too in 15 min... that's not normal... I don't understand what's happening ... but plz fix it early....

Junior Member Cupidhead ELHOOMOO's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 162
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I got 6 Dc's in 10 min xD and i thought i would have only this problem

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 894
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points
    I agree..experiencin severe lag in the menu interface for past 2-3 days..system: octa core amd, 16gb ram, ssd, 10Mbps net, 2gb nvidia 750Ti gfx

New Member Cupidhead Mccormick213's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 343
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Yeah this game is a fkn joke right now.. I just KEEP ON DC'ing every damn time, it's just unplayable. My PC is really top-end and my internet connection is great too, with 160 Mbps DL speed.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 809
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I can only agree about the instability and overall crapiness that smite servers have been recently, but it's not new, or unexpected. Nearly every update brings a week or two of bad stability.

Well this is interesting.

As for the OP, here are some friendly suggestions:
    1) Please do not abuse CAPITAL letters, they imply shouting.
    2) Underlining is used to emphasis a certain word, to give it importance. Using it all the time is meaningless and only gives the impression of immaturity.
    3) Please use a spell-checking plugin for your preferred browser. In the possible case that english is not your native language, it will get word spelling and meaning correct more often than not.
    4) Please use punctuation. Your post is a single long sentence without punctuation (pauses between words, catching breath, etc.) and lots of shouting. Try reading out what you wrote without stopping, and shouting out all the capital words.

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 250 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by re1wind View Post
    I can only agree about the instability and overall crapiness that smite servers have been recently, but it's not new, or unexpected. Nearly every update brings a week or two of bad stability.

Well this is interesting.

As for the OP, here are some friendly suggestions:
    1) Please do not abuse CAPITAL letters, they imply shouting.
    2) Underlining is used to emphasis a certain word, to give it importance. Using it all the time is meaningless and only gives the impression of immaturity.
    3) Please use a spell-checking plugin for your preferred browser. In the possible case that english is not your native language, it will get word spelling and meaning correct more often than not.
    4) Please use punctuation. Your post is a single long sentence without punctuation (pauses between words, catching breath, etc.) and lots of shouting. Try reading out what you wrote without stopping, and shouting out all the capital words.
    man i dont need teacher and plsss sht up this is serius problem and nobody responding nothing so pls go away with your teaching guide noob

Senior Member Honoured Sepherim's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    re1wind is right. This is a forum, we bother reading it, least you can do is write propperly to make your words understandable. Or else it takes a lot of effort to understand whatever you are trying to say.

As for the servers having lag, yes, it's an issue right now, they'll fix it like they always do.
    Tribulaciones de la Clase Ociosa: http://tribulaciones.es/

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender
    There was some errors with the networking. It should now all be good and, as an apology, HR are trying to run a 2x Worshipper and Favor tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Closing this off.
    Community Coordinator for FACEIT | @Kaostic