Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Keep getting dc'ed for no reason

Junior Member Cupidhead NaitsabesH's Avatar
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 403
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points

Keep getting dc'ed for no reason

Hi, i was playing a match just now, and i kept getting dc'ed for no reason. my internet conection was functioning the whole time, and i was the only one using it. I noticed the opposing team had the same problem where they got disconnected and reconnected throughout the whole match. Seems to be a problem relating to many. Has happened before as well, but not as persistantly as it did this time.
    Norse god of mediocraty

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 254
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Here we go again >>

Hi-rez you have made an awesome game, but this keeps happening. I dont know if you just have the most horrible servers, or the game is just buggy as hell, but this keeps happening. Most of the people I started playing with have already left the game, because of all the bugs.

I really like this game, so please fix this before even I feel forced to leave.

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 250 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Naith bro it server problems they dont have mooney for fixing it they better add for top 50 players mooney in seson 2 then for normal ppl like us you not only one ho crash and have lags there are alot of us here lol they just dont care so we cant do nothing abaout it and dont realy care bro to much they dont even respond to ppl Enjoy Chixy is the Best <3

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I keep disconnecting for no reason aswell. HiRez fix your servers please and do it right this time..

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 567
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    The same, it happenes all the time today. This problem was before, like 2 weeks ago. DC with no reason. I'm not gonna write again to support. I'm bored...

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 254
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    I give up- I have tried 4 games now and all of them have been unplayable, I am really loosing faith in this game.

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 355
    they should just stop stick the money we pay in some pro gamers and streamers ass and use it for some new servers...
    It´s really annoying for casual gamers when you want to make some matches and always have this bug...
    and PLZ delete the stupid goodwill!!!! always on zero becouse of the f.ing disconnects.

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 355
    no chance to play today... login -> join match -> login screen -> login -> join match -> login screen

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 269
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Same problem here. I noticed it randomly, because i was waiting for a friend to join, so I wanted to be careful and restarted before watching if it happens again and YES it did, so i did not start a game.

I gave up after more that 5 relogs...
    Now HE has the same Problem

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 809
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I've had this happen to me about 8 times today.

login, close the pop-up windows, wait for a few minutes, get kicked to the login screen. repeat 4<x<6 times, then manage to join a qeue, can't click accept, kicked to the login menu, restart smite, login, kicked to the login screen after a few minutes. restart smite. login, join arena queue, choose god, game starts. 6 minutes in it says i left the game, exit & restart smite, login, map loading screen....

edit. The loading screen doesn't go away... restarted smite, no luck. restarted smite again and the was over. :-( i don't really care about the goodwill, i just want to play a proper game without anyone disconnected for no reason. And i get kicked back to the login screen after about a minute. :-|

Hi-rez, please, just... please. Less tournaments, more servers, more server staff, more technical peopl, etc. If the massive bulk of your users are being affected by server issues you as a company and your game will only gain (more) bad reputation. High-profile tournaments will not counter a bad infrastructure system, it will only inspire a feeling of being ripped-off and resentment.
    Last edited by re1wind; 02-28-2015 at 11:05 AM.