Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bellona

New Member Cupidhead WraithLordAeon's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 370

Cool Bellona

I know I'm just going to get hate from the Smite dick riding fan boys but seriously.. fuck this god. I don't even know how it got off of the drawing board. Clearly Smite has finally fired their intelligent workers and let me monkeys take over. Now if these monkeys were as smart as the ones in Planet of the Apes, everything would be fine. Even they would know this would be an OP god. You guys will clearly talk about how to counter her, but if you build just to counter Bellona, you're fucking yourself against other possible gods. She should not be able to 1v3 or 1v4 and win. Clearly broken and actually takes the enjoyment out of the game. at the end of season one it seemed almost perfected in how even the gods were compared to how it seems now. Please hire back the intelligent Hi-Rez workers.. I miss them and I'm sure others do as well. Last note, all of you dick riders need to calm the fuck down so the actual problems are noted and fixed. This games balance is taking a shit.. worse than World of Warcraft, and I didn't even think that was possible. -Want season one Herc back instead of this Bellona/Herc wana-be-

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead boundedcrib's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 271
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    You made a forum account literally just to make a rage thread...
    I don't have a cool signature.

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    I like how you assume she's broken instead of providing examples and reasons.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 594
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    My my my...what vulgarities....might I suggest dial. Taste much better than Irish spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    I like how you assume she's broken instead of providing examples and reasons.
    And you're the one that was hard core dick riding Hi-Rez that multiple people have already brought the reasons to you. You've never had a good point yourself as in to how she is not broken. It's annoying how many slaves this game has. Because of people like you, things rarely get fixed. Guarantee you probably have been playing the shit out of her lol. I don't have the patience for mindless players that think everything is good how it is. You know why there are patches? Mainly to fix gods and even them out, which may happen but not as fast as it should. Most of the new gods are always OP and end up being nerfed. Especially due to the fact the testers are the players more than anything. In this case, Bellona is the most ridiculous one at release so far. The fact she can 1v3 or 1v4 without a problem is dumb beyond belief. You're just wanting to keep a god that can't be killed one on one.

Quote Originally Posted by boundedcrib View Post
    You made a forum account literally just to make a rage thread...
    Pretty much.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead boundedcrib's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 271
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Someone should just shut this topic down. The TC is being very vulgar and to some it could be offensive. He literally said "It's annoying how many slaves this game has."

Now maybe the TC has point somewhere in his posts... But I can't tell from all the vulgarity and brashness.
    I don't have a cool signature.

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by WraithLordAeon View Post
    And you're the one that was hard core dick riding Hi-Rez that multiple people have already brought the reasons to you. You've never had a good point yourself as in to how she is not broken. It's annoying how many slaves this game has. Because of people like you, things rarely get fixed. Guarantee you probably have been playing the shit out of her lol. I don't have the patience for mindless players that think everything is good how it is. You know why there are patches? Mainly to fix gods and even them out, which may happen but not as fast as it should. Most of the new gods are always OP and end up being nerfed. Especially due to the fact the testers are the players more than anything. In this case, Bellona is the most ridiculous one at release so far. The fact she can 1v3 or 1v4 without a problem is dumb beyond belief. You're just wanting to keep a god that can't be killed one on one.
    And again, just flame and no examples nor reasons.

Look at my recent matches @Disquieted1. Do you see Bellona there?

I thought so.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfortress View Post
    My my my...what vulgarities....might I suggest dial. Taste much better than Irish spring.
    Nah, but you can suggest THC. Yanawmean

Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    And again, just flame and no examples nor reasons.

Look at my recent matches @Disquieted1. Do you see Bellona there?

I thought so.
    Doesn't mean you don't have an alt going to town on it whenever you feel like it.