Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bellona is not OP

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Androme's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwimmingCat View Post
    I'll say it here as I've said everywhere, the base damage and scaling on her 1 and on her 3 are lower than swk 1 (the thing thats known for doing no dmg), her ult is meh since you can just walk out of it.
    her 2 and her passive are the broken things, her 2 is broken in team fights, but outside of that its standard, her passive is an op version of sobeks passive with a touch of poseidon passive.
    she still gets eaten alive by good hercs, vamanas, tyrs, hades, bastets and a lot of mages (even aphro has a dominant laning phase against belona cause back of cancels belonas 2)

I disagree with this. The only reason she's able to go toe to toe with essentially any god in the game and survive is due to the ridicilous healing offered by ther 3. If she didn't heal every 3 hit when autoattacking after using her 3, she would atleast have to use her other abilities instead of just autoattacking people to death. Right now she can build pretty much every autoattack item in the game and ignore her other abilities other than her 3, she doesn't need them unless the enemy is attempting to flee.

Senior Member Chosen ViralMarketer's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 569
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    That's why I try to stay away from casual and play ranked.

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Androme View Post
    I disagree with this. The only reason she's able to go toe to toe with essentially any god in the game and survive is due to the ridicilous healing offered by ther 3. If she didn't heal every 3 hit when autoattacking after using her 3, she would atleast have to use her other abilities instead of just autoattacking people to death. Right now she can build pretty much every autoattack item in the game and ignore her other abilities other than her 3, she doesn't need them unless the enemy is attempting to flee.
    Okay so you're saying that if the heal is nerfed, then she'll be balanced.

Damn, you're really modest.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 246
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Closed thread, there's already multiple existing threads about this.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.