Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Annoyingness of Leagues

Senior Member Chosen DirtyDiggler's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Are you guys really questioning rather he is making an exageration? He claimed to have a 73 percent win percent as a diamond player.... the guy is full of it....
    “ Remember: What Cupid gives, Cupid takes away.”

Senior Member Prestigious Trisitella's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile! Veteran
    I was just wondering 'if' that is actually possible? By that I mean, you dont have shoes right away when you start, so you are slow to get back to lane, and your timer is still there. Is it possible? o.o
    ♥ ♥ Kiyohime is the OG Yandere! ♥♥

Can We Get Persephone In This Game Please?
    ==And Su Daji To, Please!==

Senior Member Honoured Ramenyolo's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 755
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Dirtydiggler. We are absolutely on the same boat. People going to gold/plat after qualifying shouldn't be there at all. I'm carrying most of my games *now* in league and calling ADC in order to do just that.

Otherwise, I support which is my real main but I can't really carry with said support even if I snowball. Mid to late game hits, if my ADC can't hit one auto, that's game boi's.

Personal note: I went as fresh 30 on S1 got rekted some games, win others, at 40% which really sucks. I pulled up to bronze 3 so there was no point in playing at that point. Qualifiers started happening at that time. I got upset and hope for the best with elo resetting (which never happen) so here I am stuck with 1000 elo of shit at silver IV apparently where I should be placed. I grinded hard and won 2 promos only to end up at silver II. Now I'm trying to grind out the elo 1200 to reach around gold so I can play with my friends at plat =/

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDiggler View Post
    If you had a guy pick your god that you didn't ask for then you got trolled. Sadly it happens. I had first pick yesterday and was picking adc. I had this guy who has 3rd pick and was duo que'ed with his buddy who had 5th pick called ADC + sup. I told him that high elo gets pick as is custom in ranked gameplay, and he said he didnt care. After i had picked my cupid, he proceeded to pick neith. and refused to back down. I was also duo qu'ed with the 4th pick guy who was going to do support and had to change because it was clear the dummy with 5th pick was going to pick a support regardless.
    I just looked up the guys profile and he is Platinum 4. So for his sake i hope it was just a troll directed at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trisitella View Post
    Stupid question but.. is this actually possible? I mean.. If you got invaded and died early on, you still get a timer, a low one, but its still a timer. and the time that it takes to walk back.

Im not saying that I dont believe that someone went 0-6, im saying that this scenario seems like an exageration.
    He blamed it on him lagging, and yes it was basically right when he went back to lane he died within a few seconds.

Senior Member Chosen ViralMarketer's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 569
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Awww, all these poor people complaining about how they're stuck in elo hell and how cq league is bad.

For some reason I did not get stuck, didn't have any qualifiers back then, went from bronze 5 to diamond.

I blew my qualifiers on my smurf, but guess what, he hit diamond after it in 60 games.

I took my friend's bronze acc and rekked the shit out of any1, not even giving a damn about picks, bans, leavers, trolls, feeders and so on.

If u're actually in D4 with that win rate, why are u complaining at all? You know how things work, why u act all so confused? My smurf had 2k elo and was silver 2, so what?

Achievements:
    So let me get this straight. You went from bronze 5 ie. Lowest tier. To diamond right after promotion? Or did you work your way up?

What I'm talking about is getting low elo cause you had bad BAD shitty games. Getting 900 or below elo then grinding your ass 15+ or so elo EACH game. And trying to get a decent elo ie: 1500 ish. Those kind of grinds is the 100+ games sir.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 417
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    The big problem is qualifiers, Hirez must do something about this, i was qualifying and i was first pick 2 games, last day i was in a team full of qualifiers (we lost), 70% of the games with qualifiers are lost. 1000 should be enough elo for a qualifier, and that qualifier should play in bronze, and then if he is great go to silver, gold...
    Now i have like 30 games in leagues and im still in bronze trying to carry games, getting 12 tp for wins and -6 for loose.
    when s1 finished leagues were reseted but just people with higher elo were put in a higher tier, because hirez said that they wont demote anyone. And we are like this, i hope that Hirez is doing something with the league issue..

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramenyolo View Post
    So let me get this straight. You went from bronze 5 ie. Lowest tier. To diamond right after promotion? Or did you work your way up?

What I'm talking about is getting low elo cause you had bad BAD shitty games. Getting 900 or below elo then grinding your ass 15+ or so elo EACH game. And trying to get a decent elo ie: 1500 ish. Those kind of grinds is the 100+ games sir.
    Yes, I worked my way up, but it wasn't THAT hard. Look at all those people in plat+, their amount of games vary from 300 to 5000. I'm glad I made it in less than 300. Later with the experience I acquired, 2nd acc went up there in 60 games.

But yes, how the guy above says, qualifiers are just stupid. For the majority almost everything depends on them. You get screwed at your first games, you'll have a hard time. 1500 starting elo makes no sense, ranks become meaningless, People will just get lucky/carried and get insta plat. I personally felt barely any difference between bronze and plats, but seen pretty good bronze players who are stuck. With the MM as it's right now, people of different ranks get piled up and chaos starts. But try to stand out, carry as hard as you can, IT IS possible to outplay all of your 5 enemies if you're clearly better than them.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by KenzyBlane View Post
    their amount of games vary from 300 to 5000. IT IS possible to outplay all of your 5 enemies if you're clearly better than them.
    5k games? I don't believe it..... sorry I don't think anyone has that kind of time. That's like everyday, on the day for 12hours straight. I seriously doubt there's a zombie out there playing this game. If there is proof, show me.

Also, out play a group of 5 people in a single match with just yourself..... I dunno man. =/ When they're group'd up, what are you going to do? Fight them? You ain't release guan yu here man.....

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramenyolo View Post
    5k games? I don't believe it..... sorry I don't think anyone has that kind of time. That's like everyday, on the day for 12hours straight. I seriously doubt there's a zombie out there playing this game. If there is proof, show me.

Also, out play a group of 5 people in a single match with just yourself..... I dunno man. =/ When they're group'd up, what are you going to do? Fight them? You ain't release guan yu here man.....
    Yes, I fight them, kite, poke, then they either stay and die or back off and we can get objectives.

About 5k games...

Name Rank Wins/Losses
    Evanescent Diamond IV 2557 2093
    Guardian Diamond V 3385 2286
    Fianzo Diamond IV 2907 2247
    TaroRive Platinum I 2921 2533
    VanityZero Diamond II 3064 2934

these just a few names out of a few thousand ones, just check http://smitelite.com/leaderboard/7 click on ANY page. I was once on it too, so yes it shows only CQ League games, not your lifetime games.