Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: All these bellona threads...

Junior Member Cupidhead terrangod's Avatar
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 183
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

All these bellona threads...

Make me laugh! Why don't we truly analyze the character first before we start throwing the nerf bat around?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead boundedcrib's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 271
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    True dat. Lemme have fun with her for now and then if she's still slaying out then we can have nerf discussions.
    I don't have a cool signature.

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Because people get killed once and don't bother counterplaying/counterbuilding then crying that she's OP because they can't faceroll the new god.

Apparently balanced = OP and UP = balanced.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Here's the formula:
    1. Picks God that is squishy or is countered by her.
    2. Tries to get her in 1 v 1, gets disarmed, for whatever reason allows her to kill said player.
    3. Player feeds Bellona.
    4. Player gets mad.
    5. Creates threads to point out OPness...in joust.
    6. Profit

This is how pre-kit Arachne and post-kit Nu Wa got the unneccessary nerf bat. The lack of counter building and counterplays does not astound me.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Irohazaka's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    I honestly don't think she's OP myself, but after picking Freya despite knowing what disarm does, and knowing the other team would pick Bellona...

http://smite.guru/censor/match/4026

Yeah. Only time it really hurt was in a late teamfight. Otherwise, the cooldown on my 1/2 was a lot shorter than her 3's CD, and I did manage to find windows of time to whack away on her.
    one flew over the cuckoo's nest

Fearlessing you into my tower ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 270
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I still think the only OP part about her is her passive, but that's just my opinion. Her kit is amazing and she's so fun to play. Hi Rez actually did a fantastic job with her, I mean her artwork is great and her VP is great what's not to love about her? Plus she appeals to my inner weeaboo with the whole Casca thing she has going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ggame2 View Post
    You have to be a mans man to be a solo. These guys are made of steel.
    IGN: Worbulow

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 425
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 7 days registered
    Problem stems from any MOBA new release. New character is either really bad or really good. However after awhile, its like people start realizing things. A bad character starts becoming really good, even meta and a good character suddenly becomes below average.

Its the second day of release, I don't buy it that people have such a huge mastery over the game that they can grasp all of Bellona's mechanics on day one. I think judgement should be reserved after the patch has settled for at least a month or so.

Another thing I've noticed is that most players posting about Bellona being too strong only exclusively play Arena or Joust.
    Last edited by SethCypher; 02-26-2015 at 11:59 PM.

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    To much self entitlement nowadays, they don't have patience to figure it out them selves. So they do what they do with their parents cry cry cry till some one does something about it. Just saying

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 560
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    There's so many f**king threads about her you should make entire forum section "Bellona is OP"
    You're the cat's pajamas

Senior Member Chosen TigrisCallidus's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by terrangod View Post
    Make me laugh! Why don't we truly analyze the character first before we start throwing the nerf bat around?
    I did in her feedback thread. She has the highest movementspeed, the highest life the highest protection and highest attackspeed among the warriors. Not even counting her passive. She has the second highest ability damage ( only tyr using everything has more), she has the second highest stat gain while using ultimate ( with passive) only vamana being better. She has the lowest cooldown ultimate, she has with the ultimate the second or third highest mobility ( tyr being slightly better sun wukong maybe also). She has ( not counting ultimates) the highest maximal sustain earlygame and lategame ( except a guan you in a teamfight with full cdr where he gets attacked 10+ times per 4 seconds).
    Her CC is about average amoung the warriors ( except versus AA gods when position is not important then it is the best).
    She also has the highest potential aoe damage with her 2 ( auto attacks become aoe). Also additional she can reflect ( aoe) autoatacks. And with her scouege she has the highest auto attack range
    Last edited by TigrisCallidus; 02-27-2015 at 03:51 AM.