Page 3063 of 3063 FirstFirst ... 2063 2563 2963 3013 3053 3061 3062 3063
Results 30,621 to 30,623 of 30623

Thread: Official Off-Topic Thread

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 299
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Plays Friday the 13th: The Game * Is Counselor * Plays normally * Escapes Jason a few times * Goes in house * Dead body * my guy gets scared * Notices a few drawers are closed * checks two * finds map and keys * Notices is second to last player alive * Other player is a minute north being chased by Jason * 4-seater car nearby * Car has gas and battery * Briefly entertains the thought of helping the other player escape Jason * Decided against it * 'your sacrifice is appreciated' * goes to car. * Jason distracted by other player* Figures now is good as it gets to escape * Attempts to start car * Other player dies * *' oh noes!' *Jason is around the bend *Starts car* *starts driving * goes literally 30 fucking feet * Starts to panic and swerves* hits tree *pretty sure jason is behind me * leaves car *runs a bit* Jason catches me * is curbed stomped*

Well, that was the closest I got to winning in my 6+hours as a counselor and I fucked up. Way to go me.

I'm so embarrassed by all the dead players spectating me.
    *Insert witty remark here*

Astatine is my spirit element

“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
    ― H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories

If we do not know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can not anticipate our future actions
    -anonymous American

Senior Member Chosen ViralMarketer's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 783
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran

Forum Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 2,466
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    You still playing that MMO
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*