Page 2820 of 3083 FirstFirst ... 1820 2320 2720 2770 2810 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2830 2870 2920 ... LastLast
Results 28,191 to 28,200 of 30827

Thread: Official Off-Topic Thread

King of the Piplups Chosen inferno18's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 901
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Party Person Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    I've been off of Smite for ages.. I read the patch notes and frequently go on the forums, but I don't have the mental strength to go on ;/
    IGN in Smite is SamurottsFury. Friend me if you want cancer.
    I identify as Piplup's sassiness; Don't ask questions
    I is also a three time God Concept contest winner ~~
    My Concepts

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!

Half of me wants to see some sort of animated visuals for this, simply because of the high shitposting value. The other half doesn't want that image. I don't know which one to listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaycrol View Post
    there is, its called dragon butt
    Dragon butt is actually high in sugar, which is basically the worst thing you can eat.

Quote Originally Posted by inferno18 View Post
    I've been off of Smite for ages.. I read the patch notes and frequently go on the forums, but I don't have the mental strength to go on ;/
    At least you're physically able. Me, I'm stuck with an '80s cellphone for a computer.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,035
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Dragon butt is actually high in sugar, which is basically the worst thing you can eat.
    didnt know you think im sweet af :3
    When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaycrol View Post
    didnt know you think im sweet af :3
    Disgustingly sweet. You're like butterscotch Jell-O after 3 days uncovered in the fridge; that is to say, nasty on account of being sickeningly sweet and having a rather slimy texture.

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,035
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Disgustingly sweet. You're like butterscotch Jell-O after 3 days uncovered in the fridge; that is to say, nasty on account of being sickeningly sweet and having a rather slimy texture.
    that is actually pretty accurate. I take it, love butterscotch stuff ^^
    Have a leaked picture of me reading german street commentaries about the election thing

When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~

Senior Member Prestigious Dmantakae's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,032
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaman View Post
    You know what kills me? How people think he is going to return institutionalized slavery of minorities. Seriously, do people really think he is smart to pull that shit off under people noses, or that whites and minorities in this age of victim hood would just sit back and let it happen?
    Yea I don't get why people think he has the power to do all these things. Slavery isn't coming back, segregation isn't coming back, minorities aren't going to be punished for being minorities. White men (or white people in general) aren't going to get any more privileged. The only thing he has said he's going to do on this front is end illegal immigration, which honestly, I'm pretty OK with.

The world isn't going to end, America isn't going to be fucked (well, any more than it already is). People need to stop with the doomsday crap. An out of the establishment candidate has won the presidency, and from what he has said, and what I'm hoping, is that he will do something about the crooked and shady politicians.

However, what you and everyone should be worried about, is not Trump, but Mike Pence... that dude is a complete nut job. I really hope nothing bad happens to trump over the next four years, because I don't think America will survive a Pence presidency.

And like I previously said, and what seems to be a common perception on the internet (mainly reddit), is that if Bernie was the nominated candidate for the Democrats, he probably would've won. The DNC should've realized that the American people were leaning towards someone who wasn't a career Democrat/Republican, and someone who was for the people. Don't know why they rigged the primaries for Hillary, and don't care. The only people to blame for Trump becoming president are them (the DNC). And Hillary didn't connect with the people, at all. And personally, the reason why I didn't vote for her was because she came off entitled, and it felt like she thought she deserved to be president. (Plus when the DNC leaks came out and it showed how they rigged it for her, I was pretty PO'd)

Also, it's a common occurrence that after 8 years of one party America switches to the other, so Republicans gaining the House, Senate, and presidency isn't that surprising. I am hopeful that Congress and the senate will keep Trump in check.
    Ex-Smite forums Lead mod, currently Paladins forum lead mod

Goodbye Smite forums <3

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,494
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class

I'm going to need you to stop spreading lies about my people ok thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmantakae View Post
    Yea I don't get why people think he has the power to do all these things. Slavery isn't coming back, segregation isn't coming back, minorities aren't going to be punished for being minorities. White men (or white people in general) aren't going to get any more privileged. The only thing he has said he's going to do on this front is end illegal immigration, which honestly, I'm pretty OK with.
    This I have to disagree with, segragation never truly went away, it still exist in this day and age but only now under the guise of self segragation. There are women only this, black only that; things such as scholarships, self defense classes and so on. It still exist its just one there is one group of people who are not allowed to do it since they basiclly held a monopoly on it for centuries. Don't get me wrong here, I'm to cosigning it, i'm just pointing out its still there. The whole end illegal immagrations I'm all iffy about because ending illegal immagration isn't as easy as donal trump says it is, and pushing the boundaries will come a lot of people to push back. Some of us actually have worked with both legal and illegal immagrants before (refering to hispanics in general here)

The world isn't going to end, America isn't going to be fucked (well, any more than it already is). People need to stop with the doomsday crap. An out of the establishment candidate has won the presidency, and from what he has said, and what I'm hoping, is that he will do something about the crooked and shady politicians.
    Please america has been fucked, we've just delayed the downfall of our empire. we peaked years ago, there is no more "up" for us to go, now one of the younger markets -china- will start to rise.

However, what you and everyone should be worried about, is not Trump, but Mike Pence... that dude is a complete nut job. I really hope nothing bad happens to trump over the next four years, because I don't think America will survive a Pence presidency.
    I'm not worried about a damn thing because I've already accepted the fact that I am fucked.

And like I previously said, and what seems to be a common perception on the internet (mainly reddit), is that if Bernie was the nominated candidate for the Democrats, he probably would've won. The DNC should've realized that the American people were leaning towards someone who wasn't a career Democrat/Republican, and someone who was for the people. Don't know why they rigged the primaries for Hillary, and don't care. The only people to blame for Trump becoming president are them (the DNC). And Hillary didn't connect with the people, at all. And personally, the reason why I didn't vote for her was because she came off entitled, and it felt like she thought she deserved to be president. (Plus when the DNC leaks came out and it showed how they rigged it for her, I was pretty PO'd).
    Lets not even touch this one.

Also, it's a common occurrence that after 8 years of one party America switches to the other, so Republicans gaining the House, Senate, and presidency isn't that surprising. I am hopeful that Congress and the senate will keep Trump in check.
    No matter what planet...
    No matter what galaxy...
    They always look up in wonder.
    Some fall to their knees in worship.
    Others hide behind walls and towers.
    But the thing they do best... is beg for mercy.
    It's just... adorable.

Abandon hope all ye who reply to me!

Achievements:
    I'm going to need you to stop spreading lies about my people ok thank you.
    That's exactly what you'd say if it was TRUE! HA! SUKKIT!

In other news, I just realized that Hopes and Dreams has a sick bass riff in the background for much of its duration.

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Prestigious Dmantakae's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,032
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!

Please america has been fucked, we've just delayed the downfall of our empire. we peaked years ago, there is no more "up" for us to go, now one of the younger markets -china- will start to rise.

I'm not worried about a damn thing because I've already accepted the fact that I am fucked.

Lets not even touch this one.

I agree with you there. We've been fucked for 2-3 decades now.

But on the topic of 3rd parties, they also had shit candidates this year. Jill stein is a nut job and Gary Johnson is an idiot. Can't blame people not voting for them because "they won't win", I was hoping they wouldn't win.

The only thing I hope trump will change his stance on is climate change. I hope he sits down and reads up on it and educates himself.
    Ex-Smite forums Lead mod, currently Paladins forum lead mod

Goodbye Smite forums <3

Achievements:
    I agree with you there. We've been fucked for 2-3 decades now.
    We were fucked ever since we went with a party system. It's made us so divided that the only way to get elected is to affiliate yourself with one of 2 labels.

The only thing I hope trump will change his stance on is climate change. I hope he sits down and reads up on it and educates himself.
    He will not.

Muh Concepts