Page 216 of 3083 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 316 716 1216 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 30824

Thread: Official Off-Topic Thread

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,494
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent2090 View Post
    Yeah, when I first played the game, I completely hated it. Thought it was a waste of money and uninstalled. Pretty much never looked back for two years.

Then I got bored one day, noticed it and decided to give it another try.

Once you get to the point where only 60-70% of your attacks miss, it's really not that bad...
    Funny thing is, people praised it because it was based on dice roll... Making it "a challenge" when in actuality all it is, is "do you feel lucky? Well do you, punk?"

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    That bullshit moment when steal Third knowing their catcher and third baseman suck and the get called out when the third baseman is touching the left side of the bag and your hand on the right of the opposite corner. I wanted to get up and walk to the empire and say do you need glasses because he didn't touch me. Like when the dust settled the guy still didn't touch me just had his hand on the base like WTF.
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I was missing a lot but 3 more lvs with my argonian spearsmen,Im two hitting thos FUCKING cliffracers,I went killed as many of those winged fuckers as I coul,there is no Saint Juib! It was I! MaysJedi!
    I use to lurk r/smite until it went bad.
    I just draw stuff and love boobs.

Senior Member Honoured Adr1anP3laj's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 769
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaman View Post
    Mama doesn't regen
    How dare you insult mama like that..

Senior Member Honoured AllknowingWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Welp, I've gotten addicted to an app rpg game. Heeelp meee...>.<

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,478
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    im still playing with cousin diablo 2 with median XL mod good times man
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,478
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    todays MOTD match was funny as fk...if u got pulled you are dead becuz u gonna get 5x times diving strike and u gonna be pulled from your tower range into the enemy tower range LuL
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Well, I just saw TomorrowLand.

Best Disney Movie I've seen in a long time.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    Right now am so pissed at CSGO got a team with my buddy were the three other guys for the first 12 rounds did nothing but spin around in CT spawn. Then we won one round 2 v 5 because enemy sucked a lot. THen guys came back just to spout nonsense and talk about no violence tK'd us then preceaded to die to fire themselves. THen asked enemy team if had any honor to put game to draw but nope enemies wanted the free game because they actually had to work at it. my buddy and I were doing great but nope lost and pretty soon going get demoted from all the bullshit Trolls. Gets really infuriating XD. Otherwise doing pretty good
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark

Senior Member Honoured Adr1anP3laj's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 769
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    Right now am so pissed at CSGO got a team with my buddy were the three other guys for the first 12 rounds did nothing but spin around in CT spawn. Then we won one round 2 v 5 because enemy sucked a lot. THen guys came back just to spout nonsense and talk about no violence tK'd us then preceaded to die to fire themselves. THen asked enemy team if had any honor to put game to draw but nope enemies wanted the free game because they actually had to work at it. my buddy and I were doing great but nope lost and pretty soon going get demoted from all the bullshit Trolls. Gets really infuriating XD. Otherwise doing pretty good
    Source > GO ..I miss deathrun
    P.s. I bet I can own you 1v1 if I get back into cs Fight me!