Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Top 5 Plays - Episode 71

Senior Member Honoured Knuffiba's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 644
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuki View Post
    I'm pretty easy to get to talk to. Also, I'm now stuck with the cupid avatar because if I change the avatar now. This dialogue will look out of place. So I'll just roll with cupid. for now....
    You could get another cupid-skin as avatar

I posted this in your last thread:
    I love your videos
    Do you have regular streaming times for watching the play-submissions?
    Maybe you could do some Top5 for special gods... because mostly the top5 are dominated by hunters and asassins.

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 115
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    The stream is just on Saturday at the moment. I'll have more time soon so will decide on a streaming time. It's usually been around 9pm-1am Saturday(Sunday Morning) GMT.

I'm not sure about creating something specific for one classification of Gods. I would say that Mages are very prominent though. Especially with submissions. There are a lot of "I did an ultimate" submissions which do not leave much to the imagination! Even more so when they are 5-6 levels ahead of their opponents.

There is lots more interesting stuff within the submissions and what doesn't quite make it into Top 5 Plays gets transferred into other shows like Random Moments and Heroes.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Thx for picking our play Inuki. I was so happy when i saw we got picked. Awesome work, again. I just love your videos.
    Last edited by Dendê; 02-27-2015 at 09:14 AM.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Conversation Starter Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuki View Post
    The stream is just on Saturday at the moment. I'll have more time soon so will decide on a streaming time. It's usually been around 9pm-1am Saturday(Sunday Morning) GMT.

I'm not sure about creating something specific for one classification of Gods. I would say that Mages are very prominent though. Especially with submissions. There are a lot of "I did an ultimate" submissions which do not leave much to the imagination! Even more so when they are 5-6 levels ahead of their opponents.

There is lots more interesting stuff within the submissions and what doesn't quite make it into Top 5 Plays gets transferred into other shows like Random Moments and Heroes.
    How about I snipe someone across the map with Rama ult