Thread: I never knew Bastet had 100% physical power ratios on all her basic abilities.

Senior Member Prestigious SweetSolanaceae's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,301
    Achievements:
    Party Person Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Conversation Starter

I never knew Bastet had 100% physical power ratios on all her basic abilities.

No wonder whenever I 2 someone in lane it takes away 1/4 of their health.

Do you guys think this is fine though? I mean I think she can go OOM pretty easily as her base mana pool isn't the largest and her abilities cost a decent amount of mana so she can't just go spam abilities at people and shred their health down all the time, plus she's pretty squishy, and 3 can be super hard to land.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Conversation Starter Full Profile!
    If Cat call was nerfed, and it couldn't slow every time they hit you i'd call it balanced.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Soulcreeper's Avatar
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    since i mained bastet yeah this is why bastet is pretty strong. even with her passive shes much more stronger. and that bastet is going fast oom is nonsense. as a jungle bastet you ll need jotuuns anyway as 2. item and im one of the bastet player (which works really good) who buy trans as 3. / 4. item.

Bastet is squishy but she can jump and get movespeed and can jump back if needed. plus you have 2 slow spells to escape or save mates.
    and with some training the 3. spell isnt hard to land since the most enemys move only one way you can shot it in his way.

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    She's fine. Why?

sprint 2 and sprint 3

Achievements:
    Party Person Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    She's fine. Why?

sprint 2 and sprint 3
    Someone was wondering why she's first pick/ban material so I wanted to know what the community thought of her.

Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetSolanaceae View Post
    Someone was wondering why she's first pick/ban material so I wanted to know what the community thought of her.
    Autoattack junglers got a nerf so ability junglers are in season. However, Bastet isn't first pick/ban material, just because that one item gives you all you need.

Achievements:
    Autoattack junglers got a nerf so ability junglers are in season. However, Bastet isn't first pick/ban material, just because that one item gives you all you need.
    Nerf, by that you mean Qin's Sais, right? If so, I was wondering, how are Kali and Ne Zha right now? I heard Kali is meh and Ne Zha I haven't really heard much of.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetSolanaceae View Post
    Nerf, by that you mean Qin's Sais, right? If so, I was wondering, how are Kali and Ne Zha right now? I heard Kali is meh and Ne Zha I haven't really heard much of.
    Kali (as well as Bakasura) now need two attack speed items, one being Qin's, to be effective. Not bad considering Fatalis is core on Baka and most Kalis build Executioner (or Ichival).

Ne Zha doesn't need Qin's. He needs Deathbringer.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 161
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Kali (as well as Bakasura) now need two attack speed items, one being Qin's, to be effective. Not bad considering Fatalis is core on Baka and most Kalis build Executioner (or Ichival).

Ne Zha doesn't need Qin's. He needs Deathbringer.
    I actually build Ichival because it's great for boxing and not that expensive. Depending on players I now get it instead of Qins - not tried both yet. However I would much rather play Bastet/Serqet jungle now because of the disarm that Bellona has (in casual).

As to first pick/ban... Nah. I may pick her if I'm the first to pick but that's just personal preference. ^^
    Last edited by Sensua; 02-26-2015 at 01:31 PM.