Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellona Guide, Build, Strategy

Senior Member Chosen GodlySparta's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Party Person 10000 Experience Points

Bellona Guide, Build, Strategy

New Goddess Bellona

She is really OP right now but she is still pretty hard to use. She need to be tanky and build some attack speed and CRD. Without her skills she's defenseless. Her passive will only keep her alive for a few seconds. A ninja tabi is a good start with Bellona. Then build a Winged Blade would increase her attack speed even more. This will also start you on building CDR. From there a Spirit Robe would help her survive a bit better. The Executioner is a nice boost to her damage potential and would really help against other tanks. Also a Stone of Gaia would help her run away after tight situations. Finally build Jotunn's Wrath for a boost in damage and casting abilities. To use Bellona, right now you can burst into group fights. Stay close to Ares if there is one. Anyone with CC would also help. CC will definitely fuel your kills and help with disbanding group fights. Don't chase enemies because you can't escape. Try to stay away from your enemy's base without your group. You have no escape so you would be stuck there left to die. If you are fed to the point, you can go into the enemies' side to kill all of them. As of right now her damage is really high to the point of an assassin so try to stay away from her even when you're a tank such as Geb.
    If you see this signature it either means, 1. I've been here and said something random about your thread. 2. I've replies to your post 3. This is my thread or 4. You've ranted something about Ares and I don't like it.

Newest God/Goddess Concept:
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...kness-(rework)

Senior Member Prestigious HawkboyJr's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,129
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Try building her like an Osiris, I think you'll find you get much better results than you are with your current build.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Ive only had a few games with her, and in arena so this advice isnt applicable to conquest, but I have enjoyed building her as a tanky warrior.

I generally go Ninja Tabi, Hide of the Urchin, Hastened Fatalis (for sticky power), then into Shifters Shield, Mystical Mail and Void Shield.

Using her ult as an escape/catch up, you can control the fight pretty well, as well as her incredible sustain it increases her effective healing by a lot mixed with so much protections. Again, only 3 games in but ive handled myself well, sitting on a 12 KDR overall at the moment.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Ive only ever played against her, and in 1 day ive gone from loving smite to not wanting to play it at the moment until she is fixed. Her plus a tank with cc=u are probably gunna lose. BROKEN

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points
    I haven't tried her in Arena yet, I don't play it that much to begin with. For Joust and Conquest however I tend to give her a decent amount of protection - depending on the enemy team it'll be either: Breastplate of Valor + Spirit Robe, Breastplate of Valor + Runeforged Hammer, Hide of the Urchin + Spirit Robe, Spirit Robe + Ancile or Ancile + Stone of Gaia.

Then, depending on whether or not I need extra CC there's Jotun's Wrath which'll increase her overall damage output with its power/pen.

I like building her with crit and some speed, I'll usually go for a build with boots (Ninja Tabi mainly), 2 defensive items, Rage + Deathbringer and Asi or Jotun's.

If I go with Jotun's rather than Asi I'll usually pick up Achilles' Spear as my second activate, unless I need beads/aegis to counter a specific enemy ult/combo.

Quote Originally Posted by harvey119 View Post
    Ive only ever played against her, and in 1 day ive gone from loving smite to not wanting to play it at the moment until she is fixed. Her plus a tank with cc=u are probably gunna lose. BROKEN
    That's very constructive of you. Not to be harsh, but, learn to play?

Senior Member Honoured Jezereal's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 899
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Full Profile! Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class
    Speed is key.
    For real...
    I can carry you in Omnipotence game mode, or any other with 80% CDR, send me an invite IGN: Jezereal
    The 10k post award belongs to bob.
    This man deserves a medal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaulyn View Post
    If you're gonna keep posting without reading anything, you better not even show yourself in the topic.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Pawpad's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by harvey119 View Post
    Try harder instead of complaining? Seriously. ._. She's not unstoppable.

Junior Member Cupidhead JebusSaves's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 108
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawpad View Post
    Try harder instead of complaining? Seriously. ._. She's not unstoppable.
    o: I think she does need a nerf o: But she isn't unstoppable for sure.

Junior Member Cupidhead JebusSaves's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 108
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Sooo... Obviously this was my first time posting in the forums... But I've been here since CB, so why does it say Join Date: Feb 2015... Is doo.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Pawpad's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by JebusSaves View Post
    Sooo... Obviously this was my first time posting in the forums... But I've been here since CB, so why does it say Join Date: Feb 2015... Is doo.
    Hacks. Obviously.