Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Bellona isnt even OP but she'll get nerfed

Senior Member Prestigious HawkboyJr's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,129
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezereal View Post
    Bellona is not OP, please play with her a little bit, before finally realizing, she is an assassin. not a warrior, shes pretty much an ao kaung, with more utility, that's it. She is NOT OP and NOT broken. She is actually fine once you fools learn to juke the ult, and not melee her like scrubs. As KKK I died 0 times to her so far out of like 8 games with her.
    An Ao Kuang with more utility… Aren’t you trying to prove that she’s not overpowered?
    Though in all honesty, that’s a pretty good description of her.

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    I find it amusing that everyone who has found Bellona to be their next main is screaming 'DONT NERF HER FFSPL0Z'
    And everyone else is yelling "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, HIREZ? NERF THIS TURD ALREADY!"
    Please, any one of you, give me one BELLONA SPECIFIC counter that counters every single one of her bloated things.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezereal View Post
    Bellona is not OP, please play with her a little bit, before finally realizing, she is an assassin. not a warrior, shes pretty much an ao kaung, with more utility, that's it. She is NOT OP and NOT broken. She is actually fine once you fools learn to juke the ult, and not melee her like scrubs. As KKK I died 0 times to her so far out of like 8 games with her.
    KKK is, like, her only counter.
    And he's crappy.
    Basically meaning her SS+ bullshit kit outdoes him, without the disarm not affecting him.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    I find it amusing that everyone who has found Bellona to be their next main is screaming 'DONT NERF HER FFSPL0Z'
    And everyone else is yelling "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, HIREZ? NERF THIS TURD ALREADY!"
    Please, any one of you, give me one BELLONA SPECIFIC counter that counters every single one of her bloated things.
    Read my Bellona is not OP thread again. Just the first post. Then come back.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    Read my Bellona is not OP thread again. Just the first post. Then come back.
    HA!
    So, lets do this.
    Bring it, un-noodly one.
    HER PASSIVE:
    I realize you can build pen. Doesn't help the fact that she has a whopping 540-esque movespeed WITHOUT SPEED BUFF. Oh, and the defense part outclasses Sobek's passive completely. But I guess one god having the exact same thing but better is not OP...
    Her 1: It's slow, but I believe you can still hit it? In melee range, no problem, landed immediately due to it's huge width. Okay, so, she has a SECOND PASSIVE on her 1, which is better than Athena's passive. Again, a god having the same thing but better is not OP? Dude, you might want to pick up your brain. I think you dropped it.
    Her 2: My problem is not with her 2. It's her 4 passives.
    Her 3: Bellona is the only god in this game who can solo the gold fury at level 3. The only other god that could possibly do that was old Arachne, who needed a crap ton of broodlings and HOG 3. Bellona doesn't. She can also effectively take out all but the mage from a teamfight for quite a long time. Sit back and count 3s. Seems like a lot, right? THat's long enough for the jungler to take out the victim of Scourge without any contest. But say Disarm was OP (it is), you can just dodge it, right? WRONG. You know how hard it is to dodge HeBo's Spout, right? Bellona's Scourge is about the same difficulty to dodge. Meaning once you get the hang of it, you rarely miss it.
    Her ult: Her ult is almost a guaranteed teamfight win. Not really broken, but does need a higher cooldown for all that it does.
    This is the real reason Bellona is OP: She HAS NO COUNTERPLAY. You say "Oh, just counter" but there is no counter. And, you say to beads/magi's Disarm if it's so annoying? Unless you are already CC immune when hit by disarm, it isn't cleansed. And since it is a soft CC, it is unaffected by Magis.
    Bellona takes too little skill to play properly, and you know it.
    Her kit is extremely bloated.
    Most people defending her are only doing so because she's a female warrior, etc. etc., and she's their new main, etc. etc., but Nemesis was THE FIRST FEMALE WARRIOR. She may be an assassin, but she was originally a warrior. So, all of you, get your damn heads out of your asses.
    You are blinded by the fact that Bellona is the female warrior you've been waiting for.
    But someone like me (someone who mains a god that normally doesn't have a problem with Bellona, so I'm not biased like AA-mains would be) who mains a god that doesn't give a shit about disarm still thinks disarm is broken? Something doesn't fit, turn the puzzle piece around.
    And before you say she was a much-needed anti-AA, did you forget about Osiris?

Senior Member Honoured NiceRageBro's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    New character that isn't complete garbage on release? Better cry about it until it gets Nox'd.

Senior Member Prestigious HawkboyJr's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,129
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    ... Who still happens to be a great god and exceptional counter-pick. Granted, post-buff Nox was quite a bit weaker than release Bellona is, but it's the same principal - you can only shut down a class so hard, it shouldn't be an auto-win and if you do shut down those classes, you need to be shut down equally hard by an equally large portion of the meta.

Member Worshipper VeryCerealMilk's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 456
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class

Your all full of baloney

Q-Q yummy tears ...

I don't even care if she gets nerfed... I don't play her even tho she is literally the only pretty goddes in the game... That hair do gurl mhm *~*

I'm awready sick of having her in my games. Word got out that she's aperenly op and now all the kids are playing her ... Badly ... On both teams. They go 1v5 every game... And they aways die. Plz.
    Also either nerf her or buff Sobek ... I wanna see people cry "Sobek op"

Senior Member Honoured NiceRageBro's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    No, Nox is now complete and utter garbage. She was only good following the Awilix patch where she was essentially a new character, until the S2 patch. Now she is gutted. I'm sure the same thing is going to happen to this character, too. The OP is asking for MORE cooldown on a new character that (aside from the ult) matches Nu Wa's cooldowns, being some of the highest if not the highest cooldowns in the game. The dumbest people post on this forum.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Please, Sobek is OP with the right players, but yeah if a good Sobek players takes advantage of the buff if he gets buff the OP threads will fly like they did with Xballer.

Give Bologna some time and players will grow a mindset of how to counter her instead of running in a 1 v 1 scenario every single time.

Use your abilities people. She doesn't even stun.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*