Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: How the hell am I supposed to win normal conquest using the horrible god Athena?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead boundedcrib's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 271
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Another thing: just because you're terrible at Athena (there's no denying it) doesn't mean she's not strong. People say that Hel is really good in the solo lane and I believe them... But I'm terrible at Hel. That does in no way mean Hel is terrible it just means that she is confusing to me and I can't pin her playstyle down. So maybe instead of complaining on the internet and not taking any advice anybody gave you, why don't you try a different support?
    I don't have a cool signature.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by Luzarius View Post
    TRUE SKILL IS BEING ABLE TO WIN EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE FOUR IDIOTS ON YOUR TEAM.
    True skill means nothing if you don't work with your team. Teamwork + skill wins games not skills alone.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Chosen SleepyStorm's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,049
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    True skill means nothing if you don't work with your team. Teamwork + skill wins games not skills alone.
    Plus, you can't carry with those true skills if those 4 chuckleheads fed the enemy team up the wazoo...

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    I've seen this type of attitude when people play hypercarries. The thought process of thinking they can 1 v 5 as Kali, Bakasura, and Freya because they are fed and have this pro player syndrome.

Trying to carry as Athena? Good luck. Athena is a peeler, sure she does damage, but she is a protector and a guardian.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 505
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    I've seen this type of attitude when people play hypercarries. The thought process of thinking they can 1 v 5 as Kali, Bakasura, and Freya because they are fed and have this pro player syndrome.

Trying to carry as Athena? Good luck. Athena is a peeler, sure she does damage, but she is a protector and a guardian.
    LOL. I'm guilty of this. On a side note, I think I finally figured out Athena, I THINK. I won the last two matches by constantly ulting on anyone who was in trouble.
    I used to play He bo, then they nerfed He bo. What now?

Forum Moderator Honoured AlexError's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! 1 year registered Arm of the Law! Repped! First Class
    Thread locked, it's going nowhere, fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Code of Conduct
    Spamming or Trolling
    This category includes:
    Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
    Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
    Causing disturbances in the forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
    Making non-constructive posts
    Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements
    The last one there isn't enforced much, as it is up to us whether the numbering is constructive in the post or not. It is clear in this topic that it is not.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

If you have any queries about moderation or any miscellaneous questions, send me a PM. If you want to leave feedback about a moderator, use this form. If you want to view the Code of Conduct, click here.

Remember to use the report function to direct the moderators straight to the post!