Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Sun Wukong

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakSniped View Post
    Why so much hate on the monkeys? His scaling is way lower than any other warriors and he's been nerf for about 4-5 times. I personally think he is on a fine spot right now.
    He is. He's a perfectly good god, but that's just not good enough for these kids. They won't be satisfied until everyone is shit-tier and the only gods left super strong are the ones they play.

Like, the minute a great god is picked up a lot, people call for nerfs. "Derp this god is being used in ranked so much, it must mean he's op, please nerf, I don't have any feasible arguments to back up this request, but it's true, he's too strong herpa derp."

Senior Member Honoured Kingkkrool's Avatar
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    He deals too much damage? Reduce cudgel damage by half, reduce 2's damage to 1/2/3/4/5+1% physical power and same for transformations. He'll still be played. He's awesome for his skills and escape, for effects. It would been a bad idea to remove Tiger's stun. Just lower a lot Tiger's damage, that's all.
    D.K. aka Kingkkrool
    Official French Streamer
    Smite France Translator
    French Fair Player

Senior Member Honoured Sasquatchias's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I think the CC Immunity on his ult needs to go away. Right now if he is in a tough bind, has no bird, and his ult is up he gets a free escape (provided the enemy can't burst him down before it is activated.)

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Please don't nerf him he is fine where he is. He is one of the most fun gods to use. Don't ruin him by making him suck.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead jailedpanda's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    He has a bit too much base damage on his 1, they could also lower the range or radius of the ability. The damage on the tiger is too much, maybe a little lower stun.
    Last edited by jailedpanda; 03-21-2014 at 09:05 AM.

New Member Cupidhead Ultimarevan's Avatar
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr357 View Post
    The damage on his Tiger transformation is insane (380 + 80%). I understand that it has no CC immunities and can be blocked by minions, but that's more damage than any other physical ability in the game.
    That is not 'more damage than any other physical ability in the game'. The following have more damage on a single ability:
    Ah Muzen Cab (595 +100%, Stinger)
    Arachne (60 + 25% every .5s for 3s = 360 + 150%, Drain Life)
    Bastet (110 + 25% every second for 4s = 440 + 100%, Razor Claws and probably Cat Call as well but the official website doesn't cite how often they attack)
    Chaac (350 + 100% or 500 + 120% with axe in the radius, Storm Call)
    Cupid (340 + 180% (both detonations), Heart Bomb and 540 + 100% on Fields of Love)
    Fenrir (660 + 200%, Brutalize and 450 + 120% on Ragnarok)
    Guan Yu (550 + 200% (all hits), Taolu Assault and a stupid 1575 + 298% (All (6) hits + damage escalation per hit. It's stupid.) on Cavalry Charge)
    Hercules (800 + 100% and it can hit multiple times on Excavate)
    Hun Batz (400 + 120% on Fear No Evil)
    Loki (360 + 100% on Vanish, 450 + 120% on Assassinate)
    Mercury (500 + 100% on Sonic Boom)
    Ne Zha (1060 (120 from initial hit, 240 (crits) from each of the 3 during the combo and 220 from landing) + 170% scaling on Wind Fire Wheels)
    Neith (490 + 120% on World Weaver)
    Nemesis (potentially 2750 damage on a zero protections, maximum health target.) I won't count this one as a legitimate example though.
    Thanatos (380 + 60% and 10% of target's maximum HP. Though his ult has the potential to do stupid damage with the execute (that doesn't go into negative health), I won't count it either)
    Thor (500 + 225% on Berserker Barrage and 350 + 120% on Anvil Of Dawn)
    Tyr (480 + 100% on Assault Fearless and 450 + 120% on Lawbringer)
    Note : Vamana can do a stupid amount of damage during his ultimate but I will not count it.

Now, even if you don't count the ultimates, you've still got plenty of abilities that do more damage. Tiger doesn't actually do a lot of damage.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead TK241's Avatar
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 330
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    as i said in the other thread about sun.. I would say that the only change i would make is adjust the hit area of his 1. its just too wide, shrink it by half for the first 3/4 the last 1/4 have it wider(to match the staff). Not a nerf but makes it harder to hit your target.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Bluechacho's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 348
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiaru View Post
    his 2 shouldn't knock up
    That would make it a crappy clone of his 1.

I do understand your idea, as well of the ideas of everyone else in the thread: he needs a little less CC. Warriors should be more about giving and receiving damage, not stuns and knock-ups. I also agree with the cries for less damage: Wukong's got amazing escapes and survivability (re: dat ult), why not capitalize on that by making him more geared towards it?

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimarevan View Post
    Guan Yu (550 + 200% (all hits), Taolu Assault and a stupid 1575 + 298% (All (6) hits + damage escalation per hit. It's stupid.) on Cavalry Charge
    Holy balls. Legendary Guan and I never even bothered to check how much dmg his ult actually does.

I'm actually shocked as fuck, why the fuck does it do this much dmg? lmao

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Nycosis's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 328
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Khallis View Post
    I think HiRez needs to put Wukong back in the bruiser role. they need to do this by getting rid of the CC from his kit. leave the damage on his tiger form but remove the stun, likewise leave the damage on his Masters will (spin attack) but remove the knock up.

he is the best support in the game right now because he has everything.
    Umm...what? I agree with maybe removing the knock on Master's Will (Spin) but the rest that you're asking for is ridiculous. Yes he has a TON of utility, but if you take away ALL his CC why would even be in the game? CC is a huge part of Wukong.