Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 127

Thread: Sun Wukong

  1. #21
    Member Worshipper Khallis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    320
    5
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinistaaah View Post
    And yet Ra continues to be picked in such a majority of ranked games. And Ares is picked all the time in Arena. I guess he is god tier too, huh?
    actually if you talk to pro players i think many will tell you something needs to be done about Ra. as for Ares and Arena, the game isn't balanced around Arena so .....

  2. #22
    Junior Member Cupidhead Holified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12
    3
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiaru View Post
    If a god is picked in nearly 100% of games it's never in a good place, unless a "good place" is being god tier.
    I disagree, a god can be played alot if his kit is fun and he is evenly balanced, such as Agni.

  3. #23
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    39
    4
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 572
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    0
    ....................
    Last edited by Catastrophe666; 05-11-2018 at 06:42 AM.

  4. #24
    Junior Member Cupidhead Sinistaaah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    28
    3
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 240
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Khallis View Post
    so because he doesn't have a global he's fine? give me a break. warriors are supposed to be versatile i agree but when one is being picked over true guardians to do a guardians job ... that character is flawed. roles are supposed to have strengths and weakness and right now wukong has none ... besides not having a global which is apparently a weakness *rolleyes*
    I never said it was a weakness. You are putting words in my mouth. You said that he has everything. I mentioned his lack of a global as indication of the opposite. That's all. He's fine because he's fine. If him being picked over true guardians to do a guardian's "job" (which is subjective nonsense) is reason enough to warrant a nerf, then by that logic we need to group Odin and Guan in there as well, because they are also picked over true guardians to do a guardian's job and therefore must be flawed.
    I will not let you fall.

  5. #25
    Member Worshipper Modavo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    274
    4
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by izHydra View Post
    I agree the 1's width could be shortened, but saying its broken is over exaggerating a bit.
    I think it should go down to the length of agni's flame wave, or give it an effect where it only does full dmg at the end of the cudgel and less if you hit with the stick.

  6. #26
    Junior Member Cupidhead ChipKline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    10
    3
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 481
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    My quote explains everything and explains why nerfing the damage would not matter.
    Support Kong = Best Kong

  7. #27
    Member Worshipper Khallis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    320
    5
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinistaaah View Post
    then by that logic we need to group Odin and Guan in there as well, because they are also picked over true guardians to do a guardian's job and therefore must be flawed.
    I agree but Wukong is the worst offender, however he is not the only offender.

  8. #28
    Member Follower Kiaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    232
    5
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinistaaah View Post
    And yet Ra continues to be picked in such a majority of ranked games. And Ares is picked all the time in Arena. I guess he is god tier too, huh?
    off topic(sorry): Ra is extremely overpowered.

    High pick rate generally means a god is overpowered or too good in the role they're being used in and need adjusted, I feel Ra will receive nerfs after the 200k since they will have more data to look on when balancing gods.

  9. #29
    New Member Cupidhead AverageGreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3
    3
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Warrior supports are the flavor of the month right now, and Wukong just happens to be the best in that particular role: good early-game poke, fantastic mobility, and great utility means he's a high priority pick. He's very much akin to Agni: fantastic, but nowhere near OP.

  10. #30
    Member Worshipper Modavo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    274
    4
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiaru View Post
    off topic(sorry): Ra is extremely overpowered.

    High pick rate generally means a god is overpowered or too good in the role they're being used in and need adjusted, I feel Ra will receive nerfs after the 200k since they will have more data to look on when balancing gods.
    If ya make a list then it actually turns into a lot of gods - Ra, AO, Tyr, Wukong, Nem still gets complaints, Guan, Poseidon, Zeus, Agni, Ymir, Freya, He Bo - Would you rather have them slap all those gods like they did to Merc/Zhong/Geb or bring guardians on the level with Warrior support etc...

    The Meta will always change so I wouldn't sweat what is "OP" and what isn't.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •