Thread: Looking for players that don't mind playing with a noob.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 372

Looking for players that don't mind playing with a noob.

Hey everyone,

I am relatively new to Smite, have been playing for about 5 weeks on and off and am level 10. I am not really getting anything out of playing Co-Op or Practice anymore as it is too easy but most of the time I play Normal, I get thrown in with a bunch of Level 30's (i know the matchmaking isn't great) which wouldn't bother me but understandably, they get frustrated at me if I make a mistake or two.

I am really wanting to get better, so was wondering if there were any Aussie players out there that wouldn't mind playing and giving tips so I won't make you angry if you get matched with me in the future :P

-Jamesmag

New Member Cupidhead pumacatrun2's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I can't play often personally and have only been playing a couple of months on and off myself (I think I'm level 17?) but feel free to add me and invite me to a game if you see me online and free. I'm fine with playing with new players who haven't quite gotten the hang of playing as long as they still listen to and use both positive and negative feedback. I'm currently helping to train up another newbie in my spare time so you can always join in and I'll invite you if I see both of you online :P I mostly stick to hunters (I swear like 80% of my gameplay is with Neith) and mages (Ra for healing in arena and joust and stuff) though have lately taken a shining to Ares too so I'm willing to play other gods if you have a go-to god as well :P

- pumacatrun2

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Thanks man! I have sent you a friend request. I have mostly be sticking with Artemis for the moment but am keen to learn all roles and as many gods as possible as I like being versatile. I don't want to be that guy who locks in their god immediately, would rather be able to fill in gaps and still play well!

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 371
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Care to take me under your wing as well mate...? I'm having the same issue as the poster, in that I keep getting matched with high level players, then playing against high level players and bringing the team down.

I'm a quick study, take instruction well and am keen to get good at this game - as I do enjoy it - but the matchmaking is driving me away... You're my only hope Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points

Hi

Hi Guys,

I would love to have a few games, I think im still a lvl 13 sooooo im keen if you want just add me.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I have only just jumped back into Smite after a long hiatus, but I have played a decent amount. Feel free to add me, I have a ridiculous amount of hours clocked it various other MOBA's, so it it is the basics you are looking to learn I can help you out, and definitely don't mind playing with a learner, I play for the social aspect.

IGN: VanPhong

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 424
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points
    hi there am new too, i played smite at closed beta got to level 27 , but due to lag and etc, kind of stop. Then found out there Australian server redownloaded fired up and get into a game only to get abused am guessing high level players on my team. So i wouldn't mind some guidance on basics i guess. Cause that experience of that game kind of just wanted to uninstalled but willing to give it a chance, i jsut been hanging out in arena but not really that interesting.

IGN Sizzla

Junior Member Cupidhead SketchEEE's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    If anyone joins in the near feature and comments on here looking for someone to play with add me. My IGN is SketchEEE, I'm level 30 and I don't mind taking someone/people under my wing.
    Last edited by SketchEEE; 04-09-2016 at 01:38 AM.

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points
    Hi i have also been on break from smite for several months and am looking to get back into playing with people that don't rage every time i make a mistake. Feel free to add me ign : Likrot