Thread: Supports unite!

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 250
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

Supports unite!

It has come to my attention that the main blame in game regardless is to the supports. Many, are quick to blame the support but the support role is the backbone of the team. I do believe that the Support role needs more love. Many hate this role because they dont get the kills. WHO CARES?!? The game is the game is a team based game and requires a team effort. Without the support many people wouldn't walk out with a double kill or even just a kill at all. We are the ones that take the hits, we are the ones that take the shit, we are the ones that have the patients to work with new adc's and do our very freakin best to set up the kills for them. Some of us are fortunate enough to have a friend or player we synergize with making it easy to know what they are going to do as a adc and know when to do whats needed to set up the kill.

Many players find this role to be one of the most difficult because of having to help every lane just like the jungler but providing the peel that the assassin can not. As a main support I find it easier to do this than say go mid lane in a conquest match. Why? Because all I have to do is peel, ward, and take the hits. I am not the BEST support in the game but I feel I can out support many others. Why? Because I dont get greedy or want the kills I want the TEAM to win, not just myself.

It is time for the support mains to unite and find solace in each other! From posts, videos, in game chats, supports are the shit of the can. We are the least loved and the first to blame. WE ARE THE REASONS GAMES ARE WON PROPERLY!

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points
    I don't quite agree.
    Sure, some don't play support because they frequently get blamed for other players failures, but most don't play it because it's straight up boring.
    With the new support meta, it is almost impossible to not fall behind in exp/gold without a good team that supports the support in farm or understands that the support needs to farm and not rotate to every fight on the map.

Used to main support, now I only play support if I know the adc and jungler, otherwise it's a waste of time.

New Member Cupidhead edgard6892's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    those players deserve /ignore ,would lose fingers at 5 minutes of the game playing of Suport. when they are killing people, u are the only one who care about her live. So... Do good suporting, and those players are going to blow u.
    Athena, The God Of True Warriors

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead boundedcrib's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 271
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    I fully support this thread, Edgard... But I kinda made something like it a day or two ago.

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...er-appreciated
    I don't have a cool signature.