Thread: Disconnecting! Deserter! No reason why!!

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Angry Disconnecting! Deserter! No reason why!!

In-lobby when the game is about to start my client shuts off and goes back to login screen, like this http://i.imgur.com/f0V3l1y.png.

It happend twice in a row now and gotten deserter both times. What is happening? My internet is up and running and I am not getting any kind of crash or error from the client? Help pls!

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I also have this problem it started recently,I couldn't join my last 5 games hope i don't get banned

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I've been dealing with this for the past week now. But I got it fixed.

Does this problem happen in game? Or is it just at the god selection screen?

If it happens in game, try doing as many of these steps as you can.

- First simply try rebooting your router by unplugging it, waiting 30 to 60 seconds, and then plugging it back in. Now test your issue and see if it still happens.

-Make sure you have created exceptions for Smite in your firewall AND antivirus software.

-If you are on a wireless connection, try using wired. Wireless is prone to many issues such as signal drops and a high amount of packet loss. All of which will have a direct impact on your gaming experience. Understand that if you're on wi-fi, these intermittent issues may occur.

-Open the following ports on your router: TCP: 9000-9001 UDP: 9002-9999.

-Always run the game as Admin. Do this manually (right click the icon, run as Admin).

-Check and make sure you have no background downloads running. Close out of any torrent software, download platforms (such as Steam), streaming movies (Netflix, Twitch, etc)

-Check for router firmware updates and install them.

-Make sure your PC meets the system requirements to play Smite ( http://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/answe...ents-for-smite )

If this doesn't happen mid game, and is only during the 10 second count down to the game starting, then record a video of it happening and send it to support.

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    This just happened. It counted the game as a loss, gave me deserter buff, and now I can't play for half an hour and lost the first of my qualifying matches.

New Member Cupidhead CZECHgamer's Avatar
    http://i.imgur.com/3mi582X.png?1 same problem in loading back me login and no add pass

same with me, since the game was patched with the new Nox skillset/skin... couple of times I managed to get back to the game. 2 times I ended up just like the person above with no way of inputting user/pass and 2 times it brought me back to the game lobby without deserter or anything else... please advise!