Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: An idea to make Smite more fun.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 546
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    Conquest -- Greek
    Arena -- Roman
    Siege -- Mayan
    Assault -- Norse
    Joust -- Medieval theme?
    Domination -- Egyptian

You were saying?
    To be fair, Egypt doesn't have a map anymore. For now, anyways.
    “You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
    -Harlan Ellison
    Ne Zha Skins:
    SMITE Burger
    Cabin Boy (Image)
    Hockey (Image)

Delete Acid Spray

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I don't know, maybe it's just me but I get a little tired of seeing the same theme map for each type of game. I'd love to see a sandy desert like Joust Egyptian themed map. And arena really could use other themes as well besides this night time roman/greek look. I'll say it again even though I have said it many times before but some don't seem to listen, the maps can be the same layout as they are now but just different themes.

Anyone else get a little tired of the same themed maps? Anyone else think it would be cool to have different themes?

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOleTroll View Post
    I don't know, maybe it's just me but I get a little tired of seeing the same theme map for each type of game. I'd love to see a sandy desert like Joust Egyptian themed map. And arena really could use other themes as well besides this night time roman/greek look. I'll say it again even though I have said it many times before but some don't seem to listen, the maps can be the same layout as they are now but just different themes.

Anyone else get a little tired of the same themed maps? Anyone else think it would be cool to have different themes?
    I haven't really been bothered to actually care enough about the maps to want variety, but now that you bring that up, it'd be pretty cool.
    “You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
    -Harlan Ellison
    Ne Zha Skins:
    SMITE Burger
    Cabin Boy (Image)
    Hockey (Image)

Delete Acid Spray

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 425
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFast View Post
    I haven't really been bothered to actually care enough about the maps to want variety, but now that you bring that up, it'd be pretty cool.
    Actually, the only thing that's remotely even interesting on the Conquest map is the long lane with the big ocean/lake lol.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SethCypher View Post
    Actually, the only thing that's remotely even interesting on the Conquest map is the long lane with the big ocean/lake lol.
    Probably why I haven't noticed the maps. The characters have always been a bigger focus for me than the maps, because there's nothing special in the maps, which isn't a bad thing.
    -Harlan Ellison
    Ne Zha Skins:
    SMITE Burger
    Cabin Boy (Image)
    Hockey (Image)

Delete Acid Spray

Junior Member Cupidhead CollapsePT's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 100 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I agree with you, but I think that new gods are more important, because, I dunno, they just make the game really cool and there are so many gods and ways of exploring them. Also, what will change the way you play in a certain game mode are the gods you, your team and the enemy team choose, so the gods end up influenciating and "controlling" the game, that's why they're more important. But yeah, different variations/themes for maps would be really nice. I also think that they should make an interactive map, like with a giant trap/titan/monster
    that teams could fight for and then they would use it to destroy the other team, like in God Of War Online! And they should completely add a Capture the Flag mode, because nothing gives you adrenaline like being almost at your base with the enemy flag and having the entire enemy team right behind you xD.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I do agree with you CollapsePT that the gods you pick from are more important to the game but as someone mention I think the second post, there are two different teams for the maps and for the gods so the gods have nothing to do with the map team. At least that is my understanding anyway.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SethCypher View Post
    Truth. The rest of the map is too dark and boring. Really bad design IMO.