Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Every single game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    orginally we arent speaking same language with my clan friends. for example today while they were VELing at phoenix i found myself out of excitement warning them in my own language not to laugh before it's really the time to laugh (that's titan). you know how things suddely can turn around in assult anyway.. clans, connecting with people and friendship are nice things.

if the servers were national, i would never meet my clan friends and this would be sad.perhaps i would have some other friends but still it would be sad at some level.
    Last edited by Loulina; 02-20-2015 at 04:43 PM.
    Signatures are good things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 278
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I have had wonderful games with people of different countries , but sadly most of them dont work out well. I guess mainly the problem is that leavers are to prevalent in this game. Now if that is because of bad connections or because of quitters i don't know. I would really just prefer a server with very harsh penalties for leaving .. a Adults only server.I think i have only had 2 DC out of 40000000 games so i dont see peoples excuses to DC. If you live in the woods with garbage Internet then maybe go outside and play there, LOL! jk

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarub View Post
    maybe you need some reading and comprehension classes...

IF lets say CHINA has a CHINA server.. if they choose to log onto a NA server they will LAG

Incase your new to PC GAMES let me explain

that slows down the entire game for every one and is like having a 3 legged dog on your team dragging you behind

NOW .. you may think that is just awesome! thats you , not me.

Most online games where you can BAN a player because of high ping etc.. dont have this issue.. but since people with HIGH PING are always BANNED from the game... since they lag it, its pretty apparent to ME that i dont want 1 team mate from IRAQ 1 from BRAZIL and 1 from the NORTH POLE lagging my game and ruining my experience..

So basically your stance and HIGH REZ is so give us THE WORST POSSIBLE TEAM MATES POSSIBLE . making fluid gameplay impossible
    And perhaps you need some more classes in proper Internet (and possibly non-Internet) etiquette and English grammar? In an earlier post, you claimed to be 37; your conduct does not support your claim.

There are plenty of players around the world playing on NA servers who lag less than people living in NA. Before I upgraded my Internet, I would consistently have between 250-500 ping, simply because my Internet couldn't handle a game such as Smite. (I live in NA and play on NA servers) It's the Internet connection that matters, as well as how well HiRez's servers are performing at any given time. Yesterday the servers were acting strangely for many people, creating widespread lag spikes and higher than normal ping for many people in most of my games. Lately even HiRez streamers, such as HiRezKelly, have even been having some lag issues while playing in the office.
    Banning a player for something that may be out of their hands is not good for business.
    Last edited by ZWildeO; 02-20-2015 at 06:35 PM.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 278
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ZWildeO View Post
    And perhaps you need some more classes in proper Internet (and possibly non-Internet) etiquette and English grammar? In an earlier post, you claimed to be 37; your conduct does not support your claim.

There are plenty of players around the world playing on NA servers who lag less than people living in NA. Before I upgraded my Internet, I would consistently have between 250-500 ping, simply because my Internet couldn't handle a game such as Smite. (I live in NA and play on NA servers) It's the Internet connection that matters, as well as how well HiRez's servers are performing at any given time. Yesterday the servers were acting strangely for many people, creating widespread lag spikes and higher than normal ping for many people in most of my games. Lately even HiRez streamers, such as HiRezKelly, have even been having some lag issues while playing in the office.
    Banning a player for something that may be out of their hands is not good for business.
    I'm asking more for banning/preventing the player logging into servers they don't belong on/AKA a server 5000 miles away ! Don't assume older people wont rage hard,we take gaming personal as adults.its not some trendy thing we talk about around the table in middle school . Ive been playing games since the 80s.. If i want to rant i will. Ill tell you whats bad for business , letting people who don't even finish games keep playing and ruining peoples time.Like its been said 50000 times , the penalty for being a leaver needs to be 1000 times harsher.Or it wouldn't happen NEARLY as much. IMO a 30 min ban is laughable ...make it 24 hours the first leave, 3 days the second , 7 days the 3rd , and a month for a 4th. all within . ARE YOU READY FOR THIS , a 24 hour period. oh and is it so hard to play a game with people who speak English since im playing in AMERICA...If i wanted to learn new languages ill play ROSETTA STONE

Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 246
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    while a good discussion might have popped out of this, the original post is fairly useless. Closed
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.