Thread: "Logging in with your credentials. Please wait..."

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

"Logging in with your credentials. Please wait..."

Since the season 2 patch, I have been having extreme issues connecting to and staying connected to Smite.

My environment at home has not changed. All anti-virus and firewall applications turn off. ISP router reset to default settings. And a complete uninstall of the Smite client.

The issue presents itself usually when logging in. I will sit at "Logging in with your credentials. Please Wait..." indefinitely. I had an instance last night were I was actually in a match and got kicked at around 9:30 CST and have been unable to connect to Smite since. So I decided it was time to put in a support ticket..... But sadly, I am also unable to reach the smitegame.com site at all. It simply never loads. ( I actually had to email this post to a friend on the other side of the country to get this posted)

This lead me to believe that this was some sort of network issue. Ran ipconfig /flushdns and even removed and reinstalled my network adapter. I found that I am still able to successfully ping smitegame.com, yet the site still never loads.

Working in IT as a network administrator, signs seem to point to a DNS issue at one of the datacenters in between my location (Kansas City) and the datacenter in which Smite is hosted. But without access to more tools and information this is about as far as I have gotten.

I have friends on the east coast that dont appear to be having this issue or any issues at all. Any help would be appreciated, and I would be more than happy to supply any additional information.

Thanks!

KMan216

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    This seems to be an issue that has been going on for awhile. I spent the last hour searching for solutions and none seem to work. I really hope someone comes and enlightens us with a solution.
    Last edited by Ladder; 02-19-2015 at 07:54 PM.

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    My post on /r/smitebug seems to have a trend of ATT Uverse users. Would that happen to be your ISP?

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I have ATT Uverse and ever since the season 2 update...it has indeed more or less died for me. I have to uninstall/Reinstall the entire game in order to play. Decided that it was enough and came on here to see wth was going on. and I found this lovely post, I hape they (hi-res) can get with ATT and fix this.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 506
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I have the same problem..