Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: When is matchmaking going to be fixed?

Junior Member Cupidhead Lasha230's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 3 months registered Full Profile!
    Even a 4 year old could fix this matchmaking...and yes...if I had the money I could easily think an idea of my own, a game, maybe not awesome, but at least it would be working. So could you! So could anyone with a brain reading this!

The porblem is...it looks like Hi-Rez doesn't really care about the community...if they really did...the matchmaking system would have been fixed A LONG TIME AGO!!! A REALLY LONG TIME AGO. This is asked for 2 years now. Threads with "HIREZ FIX THE MATCHMAKING SYSTEM" everywhere. Not only here but on Reddit too...Youtube...Twitter....Facebook...everywhere. It is probably the fact that Hi-Rez is just...retarded...this game will NEVER reach the level of League of Legends and DoTA 2 (Now to make it clear...I don't even play DoTA 2 and I am level 14 in LoL...so...even a person like me says that...f*ck the LoL fanboys), because the only thing Hi-Rez thinks about is MONEY...MONEY EVERYWHERE!!! ITS STUPID...HOW CAN HIREZ NOT REALISE IT NEEDS TO FIXED...but no...let's make more treasure chests because $$$!!! F*** YEAH!...not even Riot does so...at least LoL and DoTA have a proper mm system...that's what people say at least...

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Its the same fail match maker they used in Global Agenda, everybody hated it then just like everybody hates it now in smite. It will never change.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Thiuss's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Pretty sure they match (at least normal games) based on level. Level 30's will generally only be with level 30's. Level 15's will be with people within a few levels of that. Keep in mind that there are a lot of people at level 30 that are terrible and still barely know the basics, so it's just bad luck on your part. I am positive they are not matching level 30's with level 5's.

As for ranked, not sure. You will see gold and plat people in low level matches. Have no clue how the matchmaking works there. But generally it seems pretty balanced in the sense that you will see one high level guy on one team and another high level guy on the other.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead recentteen14's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 616
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I went to Arena for my first win last night, got matched against a level 4. Quite honestly, our team felt bad about murdering the Neith that was standing still in the middle of the arena and inhanding. Everyone else was level 30, I had to wait 8 minutes to get into that game, and you didn't even bother matching us all up with a 10th player that was our level. Come on! I've seen matches of level 30s vs level 10s and level 30s against a group of people that had 10k+ kills and 2k+ wins on the gods they were playing, more then our entire team COMBINED. Back to back even! The matchmaking is so broken that it won't even let me IN half the time anymore, let alone give me someone my level! Ugh. I'm about to give up on Smite- it's a good game, but with how Hirez doesn't listen about MM problems and how they won't even let you PLAY half the time, giving you deserter every other match on a GOOD day, and booting you in the middle of the round for no reason, it's just not worth it.

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    It won't be fixed soon.

Later rather than sooner.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 546
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiuss View Post
    I am positive they are not matching level 30's with level 5's.
    Trust me they are, I've been a victim of it. I'm not even a bad player, I'm usually with 30's
    “You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
    -Harlan Ellison
    Ne Zha Skins:
    SMITE Burger
    Cabin Boy (Image)
    Hockey (Image)

Delete Acid Spray

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 523
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiuss View Post
    Pretty sure they match (at least normal games) based on level. Level 30's will generally only be with level 30's. Level 15's will be with people within a few levels of that. Keep in mind that there are a lot of people at level 30 that are terrible and still barely know the basics, so it's just bad luck on your part. I am positive they are not matching level 30's with level 5's.
    This is not true at all. A few weeks ago I posted a screenshot of a match on these forums where me and my posse of 2 friends queued up. None of us level 30 and some not even level 20. We where matched with 7 other players, all of them with 3k+ games played and Diamond gods. One of them was a former pro player that still played under the coL tag.