Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Why I think conquest is the worst gamemode! (why I think)

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 696
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I don't understand what MM has to do with some people leaving the game and others being dicks.. Just makes no sense at all.
    "Follow the God that failed."

Junior Member Cupidhead ImNewAndISuck's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalMilitant View Post
    I don't understand what MM has to do with some people leaving the game and others being dicks.. Just makes no sense at all.
    If you were a bad player and you were constantly matched against good players, you'd probably quit.

If you were a good player and constantly matched with/against bad players, you'd probably quit.

If you were a good player and every game felt like a flip of a coin, you'd probably quit. This is the one I'm facing right now. Compared to others at my level (level 14) I am able to hard carry pretty well (check my match history), yet every game feels like a total coin flip. Absolutely destroys my will to play this game.

What is there not to get? It is one of the major factors that I'm contemplating right now.
    Last edited by ImNewAndISuck; 02-20-2015 at 03:55 AM.

Senior Member Chosen SleepyStorm's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,049
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalMilitant View Post
    Because the matchmaking system is pretty terrible and decent players get paired with trash, thus making their own scores and personal enjoyment go down as a result of said trash.

Trash players are those that rage because: 1) They didn't get first blood 2) Died one time because of their own mistakes 3) Refuse to cooperate 4) etc. These useless things decide to feed or ragequit, despite no animosity from the teammates, because they are pissed off and would rather ruin the game for other players instead of just suck it up and try their best.

It's one thing to be bad at the game, but it's another to act like an arrogant douchewad. The latter usually have low ratings, but since the system is shoddy, those bad players have their ratings inflated because 4 other players are carrying them.

Plus, the game is not punishing those players fast enough, making the rest of the playerbase suffer.

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNewAndISuck View Post
    If you were a bad player and you were constantly matched against good players, you'd probably quit.

If you were a good player and constantly matched with/against bad players, you'd probably quit.

If you were a good player and every game felt like a flip of a coin, you'd probably quit. This is the one I'm facing right now. Compared to others at my level (level 14) I am able to hard carry pretty well (check my match history), yet every game feels like a total coin flip. Absolutely destroys my will to play this game.

What is there not to get? It is one of the major factors that I'm contemplating right now.
    Yup this. Agreed.

Senior Member Chosen ViralMarketer's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 569
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Got my second account to diamond, tell me more about how bad conquest is.

Junior Member Cupidhead JagaZFox's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 314
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    I know people can just leave a game making it frustrating for the rest. A reason why I didn't even play this gamemode once and probably never will. People are toxic in the other modes already, I don't want to endure that through a mode that takes forever.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 696
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNewAndISuck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyStorm View Post
    Because the matchmaking system is pretty terrible and decent players get paired with trash, thus making their own scores and personal enjoyment go down as a result of said trash.

Trash players are those that rage because: 1) They didn't get first blood 2) Died one time because of their own mistakes 3) Refuse to cooperate 4) etc. These useless things decide to feed or ragequit, despite no animosity from the teammates, because they are pissed off and would rather ruin the game for other players instead of just suck it up and try their best.

It's one thing to be bad at the game, but it's another to act like an arrogant douchewad. The latter usually have low ratings, but since the system is shoddy, those bad players have their ratings inflated because 4 other players are carrying them.

Plus, the game is not punishing those players fast enough, making the rest of the playerbase suffer.
    Being a dick or a douchbag can't be fixed in a system, I am not defending the MM i am just saying that a system can't change a person from being toxic or changing a bully, you might get matched with a good player but in reality they're just bullies and douche bags..

I understand that getting matched with "Bad" or inexperienced players is always frustrating, but blaming a system for matching you with a bully is just a little confusing to me, MM can't stop people from quitting the game mid match, or just going afk. we might have to start blaming the community and not the MM about these things.
    "Follow the God that failed."

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    yeah it is the worst game mode because - dicks (people are dicks) i will never forget this. i dont understand how people speaking on forums are so cute and fun but game is filled with dicks.
    Signatures are good things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,066
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Loulina View Post
    yeah it is the worst game mode because - dicks (people are dicks) i will never forget this. i dont understand how people speaking on forums are so cute and fun but game is filled with dicks.
    We should make a clan of people who post on the forums only.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 339
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    what? OP plays a 6 man conquest? I wanna do that...