Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 252

Thread: Bellona Feedback - 2/19

  1. #21
    New Member Cupidhead RoSoDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6
    3
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 446
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    I have a suggestion for her passive. At the moment, she gains protections and movement speed stacks when hitting or being hit by in hand attacks. I think the protections stacks should stay, but the movement speed stacks should only activate when she has her basic greatsword out. This would mean that each of her weapons actually has a choice associated with it:

    Passive - Master of War (basic greatsword): useful for chasing, okay hit progression
    1 - Shield Bash (sword and shield): useful for outboxing opponents, great hit progression
    2 - Bludgeon (hammer): useful for clearing and doing AoE damage, slow hit progression
    3 - Scourge (lash): useful for sustain and turning fights around, decent hit progression

    As long as you could right click out of a special weapon to cancel to your normal greatsword, this would help balance her out a bit, and would give a bit more choice into how she uses her weapons. Currently she can just run circles around anyone while gaining some great passive bonuses to her in hands. Encouraging a little more thought towards this would be stellar.

    Also, giving her a smaller gladius in her sword and shield stance would be nice for fluff purposes, seeing as she's currently swinging the same sword with one hand at a faster speed than she did with two, which is a little odd. Otherwise, great kit, and I'm looking forward to seeing her in games.

  2. #22
    Junior Member Cupidhead UmakiYuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12
    1
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    Scourge is OP because, while it only does counter a few gods, that disarm lasts FOR 3 FUCKING SECONDS. Some steroids don't even last that long. And, it would be fine if it was, say, a 50% damage reduction. But when you literally cannot use basics (meaning bye bye FREYA, CHRONOS, AND AO KUANG [who are mages, you forget]) for 3s, assassins and hunters cannot heal, mages can no longer us Poly, Loki literally becomes useless, so does Bakasura, all assassins but Thanatos, Bastet, and NeZha, and all hunters except Neith. There is too much in this form of CC. Since it technically doesn't count as hard CC, magis cannot defend against it, meaning if she is paired with Ares, either your beads go to Ares or they go to Bellona. 3s Doesn't seem like much, but it is 1.5x longer than rank 3 aegis, and against hunters, assassins, chronos, ao, and Freya, it acts as an aegis (Freya has her ult to attack now, YAY 2 abilities gone, Chronos loses Accelerate, and Ao can no longer use his 2, and his 4 no longer has any way of executing you (because he can't burst you down fast enough WITHOUT HIS BASICS), Bellona counters, lets see, a total of 34 gods that gain benefits from their kit towards AAs, are AA based, or build core items based around AAs. This is over half of the gods in this game at this moment. Meaning she needs a HEFTY FUCKING NERF. She is the go to support, solo, jungle, and ADC simply from Disarm. To top this off, I believe she has a dash, and movement, and protections. Lets see how many passives she nullifies, shall we?
    AGNIS
    ANHURS
    APOLLOS
    ARACHNES
    ARTEMIS
    ATHENA
    AWILIX
    BAKASURA
    CHAAC
    CUPID
    FENRIR
    FREYA
    HADES (you say she doesn't counter magicals, yet Hades needs basics for his passive and the effects from his kit. Hades. The worst guardian.)
    HUN BATZ
    KALI
    LOKI
    MERCURY
    NEZHA
    NEMESIS
    NUWA
    POSEIDON
    RAMA
    SERQET
    SOBEK (she gains more prots, movespeed, and she can disarm him, denying him stacks)
    SUN WUKONG
    VULCAN
    YMIR
    ZEUS
    Looks to me like there's a few magicals in there, too. And that's just considering basic attack usage. There are so many other gods who her disarm benefits a ton (Kumbhakarna is one).
    So please, just because you like using her, and because she is meant to counter a few gods, doesn't make it okay for her to counter 60% of the gods in this game.
    She mainly(Like u showed to us)Stop ASSASINS(Which is darn purpose you fool -.- )It can deleted by magi blessing(Still did not tested if beads can do same thing)
    And by the looking on you.I find it sad(I did agree about reducing her passive and her 1st,2nd and 4th spell)
    Her 3rd could get decreased debuff(Like half or 1 sec)And DELETED HEALING when u hit towers.

    But srsly the debuff is there because shes ANTI-ASSASIN(Ao is jungle,Mostly goes for freya even though ppl say shes even good adc.Polynomicon remains for 5 or 8 sec as a buff)And dont even let me start how damn wrong you are with some gods your write there(We could begin by agni,serqet,vulcan,ymir,hades.Nu wa is about how you build her.Same goes for poseidon.)

    Btw you dont need basic hit with hades.His skills can bring that status -.- (So its optional.Not must punch god)

    So dont go so fast to throw it in trash can before u completely get meaning of skill(Like i said.Its anti assasin mainly.Adc can still run away ya know)

  3. #23
    Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tall grass, P = x / 187.5
    Posts
    7,961
    27
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by UmakiYuu View Post
    She mainly(Like u showed to us)Stop ASSASINS(Which is darn purpose you fool -.- )It can deleted by magi blessing(Still did not tested if beads can do same thing)
    And by the looking on you.I find it sad(I did agree about reducing her passive and her 1st,2nd and 4th spell)
    Her 3rd could get decreased debuff(Like half or 1 sec)And DELETED HEALING when u hit towers.

    But srsly the debuff is there because shes ANTI-ASSASIN(Ao is jungle,Mostly goes for freya even though ppl say shes even good adc.Polynomicon remains for 5 or 8 sec as a buff)And dont even let me start how damn wrong you are with some gods your write there(We could begin by agni,serqet,vulcan,ymir,hades.Nu wa is about how you build her.Same goes for poseidon.)

    Btw you dont need basic hit with hades.His skills can bring that status -.- (So its optional.Not must punch god)

    So dont go so fast to throw it in trash can before u completely get meaning of skill(Like i said.Its anti assasin mainly.Adc can still run away ya know)
    AGNI'S PASSIVE: AAs to get the stun.
    SERQET'S PASSIVE: Land a BASIC ATTACK in order to get the % health in extra damage.
    VULCAN'S PASSIVE: Slow procs on AAs.
    YMIR: FROSTBITE DOUBLES THE DAMAGE OF HIS BASIC ATTACKS
    I said partially affected by Disarm. Meaning all hunters, 3 mages, all warriors, and all assassins (and a few other gods with AA based passives) are affected.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.


  4. #24
    Junior Member Cupidhead UmakiYuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12
    1
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    AGNI'S PASSIVE: AAs to get the stun.
    SERQET'S PASSIVE: Land a BASIC ATTACK in order to get the % health in extra damage.
    VULCAN'S PASSIVE: Slow procs on AAs.
    YMIR: FROSTBITE DOUBLES THE DAMAGE OF HIS BASIC ATTACKS
    I said partially affected by Disarm. Meaning all hunters, 3 mages, all warriors, and all assassins (and a few other gods with AA based passives) are affected.
    Ymir:Thats srsly about player.So lets end it there pls.
    Vulcan passive:Well problem on my side.Sorry.
    Serqet passive: Dont even care bro?Spam the 1st spell for the win :/
    Agni:Now you can do this by spells.Once again dont need to care.

    Once again let me repeat.It will get shorter for sure.
    And the debuff can be removed by magi blessing(Later even beads will remove it)
    So i dont see it as the end of the world(She will get debuff.Soooooo np i guess?)
    Or do you wanna continue in this pointless thing until you will see that debuff will still remain and u ragequit? XD

  5. #25
    Senior Member Chosen KAKLAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,567
    10
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 738
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Her Attack Chain is still not shown at all.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tall grass, P = x / 187.5
    Posts
    7,961
    27
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by UmakiYuu View Post
    Ymir:Thats srsly about player.So lets end it there pls.
    Vulcan passive:Well problem on my side.Sorry.
    Serqet passive: Dont even care bro?Spam the 1st spell for the win :/
    Agni:Now you can do this by spells.Once again dont need to care.

    Once again let me repeat.It will get shorter for sure.
    And the debuff can be removed by magi blessing(Later even beads will remove it)
    So i dont see it as the end of the world(She will get debuff.Soooooo np i guess?)
    Or do you wanna continue in this pointless thing until you will see that debuff will still remain and u ragequit? XD
    The reason it is OP is because she counters 80% of the gods in this game and, ignoring that, is already S+ tier. She can literally do any role, because odds are she counters her opponent. And if not, she can still ult them for 700 damage, and use bludgeon while they're stunned to kill them.
    Just because you like a god doesn't mean she wont be nerfed if she counters 80% of the other gods, has hefty damage, has 4 passives (one of which completely outshines Sobek's passive), has hefty defense, has hefty speed, and has Athena's passive with more benefit... I could go on.
    The point is, she has WAAAAAAAAY too much going for her unless you nerf ALL of it.
    God, they nerf gods like Kukulkan and Vulcan, and then release Nemesis-release levels of broken turd.
    I can't wait till they nerf her, and all of you people who were clinging to her skirt for a free win will WHINE WHINE WHINE.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.


  7. #27
    Junior Member Cupidhead UmakiYuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12
    1
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    The reason it is OP is because she counters 80% of the gods in this game and, ignoring that, is already S+ tier. She can literally do any role, because odds are she counters her opponent. And if not, she can still ult them for 700 damage, and use bludgeon while they're stunned to kill them.
    Just because you like a god doesn't mean she wont be nerfed if she counters 80% of the other gods, has hefty damage, has 4 passives (one of which completely outshines Sobek's passive), has hefty defense, has hefty speed, and has Athena's passive with more benefit... I could go on.
    The point is, she has WAAAAAAAAY too much going for her unless you nerf ALL of it.
    God, they nerf gods like Kukulkan and Vulcan, and then release Nemesis-release levels of broken turd.
    I can't wait till they nerf her, and all of you people who were clinging to her skirt for a free win will WHINE WHINE WHINE.
    I never said she dont need nerf(Stop putting words in my mouth -.- )I said that she need abit debuff for duration for her 3rd and little reduced dmg.But you are like crazy on her.

    So srsly.1st thing you need to do is:READ WHAT PPL SAY FFS(I said myself that she need decreased protections and abit decreased dmg.But why you should read that RIGHT?)You need mainly reduce dmg and stacks + decrease duration of her 3rd spell debuff by like 1 sec or something like that.

    So srsly.While you are srsly damn b*tching on me as hell.You did not read what i write at all.You ignore the important parts and just flame HC on me -.-

    I srsly dont like wars.And you with your big ego is something which just made my day horrible.
    So srsly gonna just ignore -.-
    Last edited by UmakiYuu; 02-20-2015 at 11:04 AM.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    4,366
    25
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post
    Her Attack Chain is still not shown at all.
    It varies from weapon to weapon.
    1. Regular sword hits pretty hard
    2. Sword and shield hits faster then the main sword and for slightly less damage
    3. Hammer swings the slowest and hits the hardest for AOE damage
    4. Scourge seems to hit the fastest but for the least amount of damage.
    .
    .
    .
    As for Disarm, it's no better then other CC's. You'll still have beads and magi's to cleanse it. You have the 30% reduction boots. You'll still be able to use abilities and escape (which most assassins have). It's a counter to assassins and hunters and other gods who mainly attack with their basics. There was no counter in the game to do before now. ALSO they said (the Developers) that with the introduction of disarm they may retrofit it onto existing kits so other gods have it. Bellona counters hunters and assassins and Ao Kuang, Freya and kinda chronos, each one of those gods can also just escape for 3 seconds. There was no counter to getting crit for half your life by assassins and hunters late game from basic attacks. Disarm is that counter. So complaining about there is no counter to disarm which is a counter to something that had no counter is kinda silly.
    .
    .
    As for having to much, yeah...she is a warrior. Some warriors (not all) can easily play support, all warriors can jungle (some are better) and solo. Her damage on her abilities are fine (they scale worst then any other warriors) the only thing that's probably to strong is her passive, and only because you have Sobek's passive which is the same thing but her's has +4 more protection and +30% movement. They'll probably tone it down to +20 and +15%
    Last edited by McKnightrider; 02-20-2015 at 12:03 PM.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tall grass, P = x / 187.5
    Posts
    7,961
    27
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by UmakiYuu View Post
    I never said she dont need nerf(Stop putting words in my mouth -.- )I said that she need abit debuff for duration for her 3rd and little reduced dmg.But you are like crazy on her.

    So srsly.1st thing you need to do is:READ WHAT PPL SAY FFS(I said myself that she need decreased protections and abit decreased dmg.But why you should read that RIGHT?)You need mainly reduce dmg and stacks + decrease duration of her 3rd spell debuff by like 1 sec or something like that.

    So srsly.While you are srsly damn b*tching on me as hell.You did not read what i write at all.You ignore the important parts and just flame HC on me -.-

    I srsly dont like wars.And you with your big ego is something which just made my day horrible.
    So srsly gonna just ignore -.-
    You said nothing about nerfing her.
    So stop trying to say I'm the one not reading when you ignored the entire reason for me putting that massive list of gods into my original post.
    And no, Scourge is not the only thing that needs to be nerfed.
    She needs the reflect removed from block, since that is just an OP version of Athena's passive without it actually being a passive, she needs either the protections removed/reduced from her passive or the movespeed removed completely, she needs the base damage on Bludgeon reduced, she needs Disarm reduced to 1s max at all ranks, and her ult needs the stun changed to a root and magical power added as well.
    Right now, people are still complaining about Ao, but Baloney is more broken than release Nemesis could even HOPE to dream of.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.


  10. #30
    Senior Member Chosen TigrisCallidus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,475
    8
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    7
    I like Bellona, BUT her 1 is just an upgraded version of Athenas 1.
    This is something I dont really like, since it make athena kind of sad, since her 1 is her real passive (her passive b eing not good) and bellona having a strictly better 1 (and better passive) seams somehow bad.

    Also her passive is a strictly upgraded version of sobeks passive...

    She is a really nice concept but this 2 things which are strictly better then other gods things feels off.

    About her ability Scaling being worse:

    Quote Originally Posted by McKnightrider View Post
    Her damage on her abilities are fine (they scale worst then any other warriors)
    This is just stating WRONG facts.

    Her 1 Deals 40% + 240 (+ enemy basic attacks reflect for 30% of damage!)
    Her 2 Deals (even against 1 enemy) 25% + 150 + 60% + 310 + 30% = 115% + 460
    Her 3 deals 220+50% (+ heal her)

    So in total all her attacks together deal 205% + 920 damage + Basicattack reflection.

    This is more then:

    Chaacs attacks 320 + 60% + 300 + 70% + 150 = 770+130%
    Hercules: 395 + 90% + 260+50%= 655+140%
    Osiris (using 1 twice) 220+30%+220+30%+280+50%=720+110%
    Sun Wukong: 240+50% + 280+50% + 380+80%=900+180%


    About the same as:

    Odin (little bit worse base better scaling!): 300+60%+ 500+62.5%+190+60%=990+182.5%
    Vamana : 230+60% + 305+100% + 360+80%=865+240%
    (more base damage worse scaling but having basic reflect + scale better with more enemies around)

    And less then
    Guan You, but he cannot really autoattack.
    Tyr: Tyr: 240+50% + 240+ 50% +240+50% +220 + 65% + 220 + 65% (+ 50*1.65 from passive attack power): 1242.5 + 280% (using both stances)


    EDIT I made an error, Belona deals actually 90 damage more but scale 12% less (thought the 30% more damage was different)
    Last edited by TigrisCallidus; 02-26-2015 at 04:52 PM.
    QUOTES ARE NO ARGUMENTS!
    ARGUMENTS NEED FACTS AND CORRECT DEDUCTION!


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Validit...y_of_arguments

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •