Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellona Feedback - 2/19

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead TheCelt990's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by GlazeyB View Post
    My TV broke a few weeks ago. Doesn't turn on, screens broke among other things.

Bellona is more broke than my TV.
    Pretty much this.

Junior Member Cupidhead TrippaTroy's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 479
    I saw a level 17 baka get outboxed by a level 12 bellona... both evenly skilled. I dont think that should be possible...

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Cloudstryka's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 230
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rulke View Post
    The dash though isn't even escape. Stop calling it one. I said they can nerf the whip. Ao almost drove me off, Bellona is nowhere near as broken as him. My friend smashed his screen because of Ao, my point is she may need adjustment, but her abilities are not the problem. It's this meta not being used to warriors, most picked are Assassin's are Hunter's which she counters heavily, that is the point of contention.
    I agree, there are some things that need to be fixed but I sure as hell wouldn't call her totally broken. Look at AO... he is still doing people in so fast but that's what he was intended to do. Bellona's attacks can be stopped especially her 2. Any knockup or stun will wipe you while you are doing it MID attack and the thing will be on cooldown again. People need to learn counters to a new god instead of launching complaints after getting rolled on a round or two.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexNemesis View Post
    check my match history, plenty of reasons there. Herc, Chaac, Tyr reasons. Also all guardians can do the same if played right. Nurf them as well?
    It's crazy man, I am reading these complaints and laughing. They seem to like just rolling over people with their favorite god, another one comes along that can counter then they have an issue. For the most part when Bellona gets a nerf, it's coming... then no one will use her. What's the point of coming out with these gods every month if they will just nerf them into uselessness? There are plenty of gods out now with some crazy scaling. Some do wicked damage off one attack.

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudstryka View Post
    It's crazy man, I am reading these complaints and laughing. They seem to like just rolling over people with their favorite god, another one comes along that can counter then they have an issue. For the most part when Bellona gets a nerf, it's coming... then no one will use her. What's the point of coming out with these gods every month if they will just nerf them into uselessness? There are plenty of gods out now with some crazy scaling. Some do wicked damage off one attack.
    Like Bellona.
    You scold people for whining that Bellona counters their god, when your new main god IS Bellona.
    Like, 17 of your past matches have been as Bellona. It seems you're another person trying to defend your favorite god.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead ThyMushroom's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    I believe the reason she is broken is the passive stacks. It's similar to the more overpowered Guild Wars 2 builds that just spam buffs and boons on themselves to the point where they can defeat other players just with pure numbers instead of actually having to outplay their opponent. Bellona will always have between 3-4 passives active on her at all times. Insane run speed + superior sobek passive + the passive of whatever weapon she has + Potential boons from her ult. This kind of "Buffspam" kit design is IMO a really bad design direction for a character not just because it's OP but because a passive based character requires very little skill to play. Bellona can usually just bumrush other gods and beat them with autoattacks then win purely by the absurd stacks of boons on her.

This ironically makes her counter most mages just as well as she counters other physical gods, because she can use her 3 for the insane sustain buff then rush at them with the 30% run speed buff while being very tanky from her protection buff and all this is before we even take her items into consideration. I've even seen her outsustain Hel in lane. It's ridiculous.

She needs more than just a number tweak to be balanced. IMO she needs to have some of these things removed from her kit. Remove the protections and runspeed and just add a tooltip that declares the fact that she switches weapons as her passive. Otherwise she will just continue to be a no-skill required spam character.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    Like Bellona.
    You scold people for whining that Bellona counters their god, when your new main god IS Bellona.
    Like, 17 of your past matches have been as Bellona. It seems you're another person trying to defend your favorite god.
    You would be wrong on that, Athena is my favorite god but I have been playing Bellona a lot. Leave it to smite players to go look someone up to get the FULL story on how someone plays and why they play. I have just taken a LONG break from doing conquest and going guardian at the moment. It's a thankless job and too many crybabies that play the game. However, Bellona is a cool god and she is not even in my top 5 of favorites so far.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 351
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    there are some things i think they should change or remove:
    - remove the movement speed on her passive.
    - reduce the damage of hammer slam for each god from 30% to 15 or 20%.
    - increase the number of hits to get heal of her 3 ability. (5)
    - reduce the attack speed or the progression speed in shield and scourge stance.
    - reduce the time of disarm to 2 seconds
    Last edited by Andzx; 03-03-2015 at 04:00 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Glenot's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 173
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Bellona, words do not describe how badly she was screwed up. FIX her PLZ! She can just stay in towers and kill you with her third because it heals WAY to much WAY to often, every game I play against her it takes whole teams to take her down. The ONLY way to kill her is CC in a GIANT team fight and I'm SICK OF IT. You cant solo ANYONE without getting wreked by some noob who picked up the god and just spams her third. her third also SHOULDNT SILENCE MINIONS! It already has one of the longest CC effects in the game next to hun batz and bacchus ults, it shouldn't stop your enemy from advancing a tower, disarm them FOREVER, HEAL BELLONA EVERY THIRD ATTACK, AND DO A LARGE AMOUNT OF DAMAGCE TO MINIONS. Its WAY too OP, especially if built frostbound, there are THREE ways to escape Bellona, 1. GIANT GANK ON BELLONA, 2. OP dash/Jump, (Mercury ult, nemesis dash, guan yu ult). 3. IMMENSE CC, (ALL ymir abilities, Nemesis ult, Artemis stuns). PLEASE fix Bellona, I cant play a normal game without being destroyed by her no matter what anyone does if your a decent Bellona then you can easily carry a team. Im tired of being forced to play League JUST to get away from the most Over Powered god you have ever put into your game! Please I BEG YOU, fix her!

Her third takes out ADC and Assasins without so much as a second glance; warriors and guardians cant do enough damage to account for her heals; and a mage doesn't have enough health the be able to take her out.

Junior Member Cupidhead Enigma0Gaming's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Say you build attack speed on an assassin or hunter she is obv is going to focus on you and build cool down reduction to get her disarm to hardly any and will keep you disarmed the entire game effectively breaking 2 classes of gods and making them uselss while dealing tons of damage
    Nerfs
    1 make her hammer do 25% reduced movement maybe even 50% (to her do you reallyy think she could carry a hammer not trying to be sexist)
    2 change her disarm into a protection steal steals some protections from you maybe reduced movement speed
    3 scale her shield charges