Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Serious problems with player quality/match making

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Your a low level player. Matchmaking at low levels is a crap shoot. Either you stomp or you get stomped.

A major problem is that when I want to play with my low level friends, we get matched with total noobs. The other night I played with a party of 2 level 30s and 2 lvl 5s. The team we were matched against were all around lvl5-10. That isn't fair, but its also hard to fix.

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 629
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by dafinch View Post
    Solutions to matchmaking do not grow on trees and "Complaining until they do something about it" is just a surefire way to be a thorn in the company's side. They know about this problem, they are working on this problem and to spam the people trying to solve this problem ala Navi isnt going to get anything productive done. PATIENCE

this is an issue for over 18 months.

how much patience do you want us to show?

how much patience do you think new players and reviewers will show when the players who dont DC all the time have 4000 more games and just wipe the floor with them again and again and again

also there is a fairly simple solution: make goodwill do something usefull.

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...rithm-required

New Member Cupidhead Lucyintheskies's Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 488
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    There are no excuses for pairing people with over 6000+ games with players that arent level 10, This is happening to me up to 5 times pr day, at this point its obv that hirez isnt catering to its better players but are solely punishing them by pairing them with less skilled.

Its not fun for the novice players or the good ones. But hirez will keep on ignoring it.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead jailedpanda's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    In ranked I get decent matchmaking to terrible match making, in casuals I get bad matchmaking to decent match making. Bronze league, 1k elo from me not playing SMITE for about a month or two. I for one don't mind losing a game, but I do have games that make me frustrated. Matchmaking could use some moderate work, and I'm expecting to see some work on it after launch depending on how reviews go.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    And 5 years later - same issue

Junior Member Cupidhead IALLEGRO's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 286
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozebeard View Post
    So I've played 4 games today well 3 but I'll get to the 4th. Here is a summary of each one and believe me when I say this represents the average quality of matches I am finding in this game:

Game 1: Our team surrenders at 10. Jungler kills himself on creeps at level 2 and rage quits then every other player feeds 3-4 deaths to the enemy (except me, I die once 2 seconds before surrender vote passes). Team kills at end is 1-11

Game 2: We completely destroy the enemy team. Bit of a flip side this time but still example of terrible match making. Team kills at end is 31-6.

Game 3: 2 leavers who have no idea how to play. This game is actually the best one of the day as it actually ends up being close as we both have 1 terrible player each. We have instant lock Fenrir who doesn't talk to team when we ask if he is jungling so we have to assume he is (I had actually wanted to jungle and asked for it before he instant locked). At the start of match he makes me (the mid) tank red buff for him and then instead of jungling he follows me into mid lane and stays there, running at the enemy. even under the tower, until he's had enough of dying and leaves. Enemy have similarly bad Thor who just runs at us for free kills, although Thor does not leave until nearer the end of the game. Team kills at end 54-29

Game 4: I queue up for another game thiking that surely luck will be on my side this time. Evey player on my team instant locks an assassin or warrior. All melee. All physical damage. I leave in God select as I've simply had enough of these players.

I realise there are some people who are sick of seeing threads and posts about bad match making but I'm sorry when it's THIS terrible, and I swear this is a pretty average example of the games I get every single day, the only thing we can do is keep complaining about it until they do something about it.
    çOĞUNLUKLA SANA KATILMIYORUM. 3v3 gibi bir haritada 2 oyuncu oyunamasını bilme bile sen onları yem edip bir pusuyla işlerini bitirebilirsin. Bu sıradan bir durum.
    Kendinde o potansiyel yoksa botlarla oyna. Sana katıldığım Tek nokta, Normal maç yapalecek oyuncuların en az 30 seviye olmasıdır. o zamana kadar sistem oyunu oynamalarıdır. böylece oyunu biraz olsun öğrenmiş olurlar.
    Run run run... skil: 1 + 3 + 2 Basic skil: critic 1080 Damage + Ult= Triple Kill and me death

Member Worshipper
    Achievements:
    Still broken

Member Worshipper
    Achievements:
    Lets get this fixed