Junior Member Cupidhead LordFaustXIII's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Repped! Third Class

Bellona

For those who missed Dev Talk:

Bellona

Master of War - Passive

Upon giving or receiving hits from basic attacks, Bellona gains +5 protections and +6% movement speed for 5s. (max 5 stacks).

1. Shield Bash

Bellona dashes forward and bashes with her shield, dealing 80/120/160/200/240 +40% of her Physical Power as damage and slowing enemies 30% for 2s. Bellona gains 1 stack of block for each enemy god hit. Block absorbs all damage from a single basic attack and reflects 30% of the damage in an area around her. Bellona then makes basic attacks with sword and shield until out of combat, and every 3 successful basic attacks she gains another stack of block (max 3). Cooldown: 15s. Cost: 60.

2. Bludgeon

Bellona summons a Hammer and spins, hitting every enemy around her for 30/60/90/120/150 +25% of her Physical Power, and then smashing forward in an overhand attack dealing 70/130/190/250/310 +60% of her Physical Power as Damage. Each enemy god hit in the spin increases the damage of the overhand attack by +30%. Bellona now makes basic attacks with her Hammer until out of combat. Every Hammer attack hits all enemies in melee range. Cooldown: 10. Cost: 60/65/70/75/80.

3. Scourge

Bellona summons a Scourge, dealing 60/100/140/180/220 +50% of her Physical Power as damage to all enemies in a line. Enemies hit are Disarmed for 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3s, and cannot make basic attacks. Bellona now makes basic attacks with a Scourge until out of combat, which has extended range (+4) and every third attack heals Bellona 30/50/70/90/110. Cooldown: 18s. Cost: 70/75/80/85/90.

4. Eagle’s Rally

Bellona plants a Roman flag, granting 15/20/25/30/35 protections and increased physical power by 10/20/30/40/50 to allied gods for 6/8/10/12/14s. Enemies directly under where the flag is placed take 100/200/300/400/500 +50% of her Physical Power as damage and are stunned for 1s.

VOD of the patch notes (the showoff of Bellona starts at around 14:20)

http://www.twitch.tv/smitegame/b/626564694

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Best.
    Warrior.
    Support.
    Ever.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 668
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    I have a feeling that the ult will get nerfed.
    And ´´Disarmed``is a huge counter too alot of phisicals.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 281
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    She looks intersting. Not sure how she'll play. Still, we need some more decent warriors, they really seem like the neglected middle children of Smite these days.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    It kinda hurts to know she'll be Kukulkan/Anhur-level nerfed very soon.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 2,151
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    It looks like interesting abilities. I'm going to watch the VOD now.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    that 3 second disarm bye assasins
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Prestigious Nalessa's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 709
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Bye Athena, was nice knowing you :<

Seriously, with these stats she better have low base hp/protections, because she looks to be better at both support and jungle then Athena is right now.

Way superior 1, like insanely better then Athena's (it reflects damage, seems to go through all enemies as it says "all gods hit by it" AND you get blocks from just autoattacking?)
    It's also instant so can't be interrupted unlike athena's.

Ult is debatable, It's not as good globally, but in local teamfights it's again vastly superior, it buffs the entire team with both defense and damage AND it stun and it doesn't go on cd when an ally dies neither so it's never wasted.

AoE is better as it doesn't require the enemy to be cc'd into it.

Better damage overall and sustain.

Can disarm enemies, which shits on any autoattacker be it adc or assassin.

She has both excellent aggro and counterinitiate potential from what I can tell so far.

Oh yeah and she's physical, so she has access to pendant aswell, athena doesn't.
    Last edited by Nalessa; 02-18-2015 at 05:32 PM.
    Tastes like purple.
    Drommels, drommels, drommels!

Member Worshipper TheSwimmingCat's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalessa View Post
    Bye Athena, was nice knowing you :<

Seriously, with these stats she better have low base hp/protections, because she looks to be better at both support and jungle then Athena is right now.

Way superior 1, like insanely better then Athena's (it reflects damage, seems to go through all enemies as it says "all gods hit by it" AND you get blocks from just autoattacking?)

Ult is debatable, It's not as good globally, but in local teamfights it's again vastly superior, it buffs the entire team with both defense and damage AND it stun and it doesn't go on cd when an ally dies neither so it's never wasted.

Better damage overall and sustain.

Can disarm enemies, which shits on any autoattacker be it adc or assassin.

She has both excellent aggro and counterinitiate potential from what I can tell so far.
    but athena has one of the best cc's in the game, I think disarm is strong, but it's no real peal (silences are also terrible peal), so I personally doubt she will make a better support than 90% of the guardians (I'm looking at you hades), or even a better support than herc/swk
    I don't like being squishy, I prefer being a raid boss

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwimmingCat View Post
    a better support than herc/swk
    You could say that about Anubis as well, Herc is the third worst support in the game and SWK is #2.
    Hades isn't a guardian. He's a melee mage with a little more health and ranged basic AKA a mess.
    wtb new signature