Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The One and Only Leader of the Light.

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran

The One and Only Leader of the Light.

So been on the forums for some time now so probably should tell bit about myself. For starters am an 16 almost 17 male 6'1" at the moment and brown/black hair with hazel eyes atheletic build( more runner than anything else). I post on the forums basically every class period due to haveing nothing else to do in class am Sophmore due to my mom not letting me start school until 6 and well having the birthday of July 2 well yeah.

The sports I do and have done are Soccer(12 seasons) football(7 seasons) Basketball(2 seasons) Baseball(3 seasons) Swimming (1 season) Track (2 seasons){15.2 100m Hurdles}. Then to my nerdy side First started playing Video games when I was 5 was watching my uncle play Halo Combat Evolved when was 4. When was 6 was already able to beat the game on legendary. After Halo came Halo 2 and so on and still continue to play. Then Blops 1 got me into Cod. Only started Pc 3 years ago playing Lord of the rings Online with my Father( Who is in the Military) then after 2 years of that we moved to Star wars online. mind when was about 8-10 my father let me play Age of Empires on his computer. Then Just this past year I have started playing PC games starting with Total War Empires. Then moving to Shogun 2 and Command and conquer Generals. Then about 8 months ago started playing smite. I also play a lot of Total War Rome 2 now as well.

Family well I have 1 brother and 3 sisters. Oldest sister is 18 and in Sophmore year of College and other sister is 18 and Senior this year. Then my younger sister is 1. Then my younger brother is 7. My Father as said was in the Military and well when i was two my parents got divorced so I rarely ever see my dad until this past year He did retire as Major Johnson. Now he is going to college again for his masters in Theatre. People may view me as socially awkward and not having my father in my life is the reason.

More about me I am thinking about a job in the Field of Law enforcement or just going into the military after Highschool. don't have an allowence nor ever had one. Currently working under the table for one of my moms friends as a carpenter, making $10/h. I am a believer in christ. I respect women as much as possible and well scorn and dislike men that don't. Some of my Favorite books are the Harry Dresden Files, Rangers Apprentice, Halo-series. Favorite music Dubstep. Food, Lasanga, Taco's, Pizza. Interesting Fact for anytime anyone reads anything I do if you see incorrect Sentences and such well I am only able to write at the level of that of a 8th grader due to my first 4 years of school I had problems reading and writing. haha realized haven't said my name yet XD. Zachariah Hunter Peiter Johnson and live in Iowa. Also current Team Leader/Captain of Team Alantica.

What I think of myself-Proud, Stongwilled, Ambitious, Noble, Lone wolf, Socially Awkward, unatural, Crazy, Thinker, Worrier

Well hope gave enough information out if not to much lol. If anything would like to know how others think of me so if could state what you think of me as from forums and from what read thxs?
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Hello Mr. Hunter Johnson. You played Age of Empires, that means you are already awesome xD.

I really like you. You have some kind of...knowing how to create a nice atmosphere, you are nice, funny and determined. We also have that...conflict and I like that you didn't gave up . I like to have a strong, determined, honest and respectful enemy from which I can learn.
    you know the dark side will win! xD

I'm a dancer,
    a Scorpio,
    and Arachne is my Bae <3

Sidename: dbK

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Caeliüs's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 250 Experience Points
    It's nice to know your ennemy. Thank you Varen!
    We will now definitely use that against you somehow.

Also, nice introduction. It's good to see who's being that name. You sure sound like a cool guy.
    « Hey! Keep your eyes off me booty! »
    IGN : Caeliüs

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 296
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Welcome to the forums! a bit late tho
    I Love You DiamondTessa<3

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldX View Post
    Well, im part of your sig. And theres a girl who has my name as well.

My fan club is bigger. Suck it R1ven !
    Quote Originally Posted by Rıven View Post
    I'm too cool for you anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    So where's my fanclub..?
    Happy now?

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxtriom View Post
    lol better late than never right.

Quote Originally Posted by Caeliüs View Post
    It's nice to know your ennemy. Thank you Varen!
    We will now definitely use that against you somehow.

Also, nice introduction. It's good to see who's being that name. You sure sound like a cool guy.
    hmmmm....
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison

Senior Member Chosen Killgunner10's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Welcome! Nice introduction.
    Also, you cannot hope to defeat the dark side!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Killgunner10 View Post
    Welcome! Nice introduction.
    Also, you cannot hope to defeat the dark side!
    I can and I will
    Thomas A. Edison

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 656
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxtriom View Post
    This +1 xD

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by XXVII View Post
    Hello Mr. Hunter Johnson. You played Age of Empires, that means you are already awesome xD.

[/SIZE]
    Yeah loved the game still play it occasionally also lots of the settlers games as well
    Thomas A. Edison

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Guide
    Welcome light side guy
    Daaaaaaaarkness
    You're the cat's pajamas~
    ▶That's no way to talk to a hero◀
    What is broken can be reforged

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY ...