Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: When will Xbalanque be fixed?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Dracheherr's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points

When will Xbalanque be fixed?

OP and Top tier gods are a way of life with any pvp game. However when something is this broke it needs attention right away.

I took a break from Conquest to wait for the new map. I come back to ADC to find a broke god.

The buff broke Xblanque.

I wont recount the tail of horror I witnessed tonight in Conquest. All I can say is a player with lack luster skill can play this god and dominate in Xbalanque current state.

I have seen this talked about on a few streams and noticed he has been banned out a good bit in their games.

Is there a fix in the works? Can we get a dev response?
    Last edited by Dracheherr; 02-18-2015 at 05:08 AM.

Junior Member Cupidhead DrowningCripple's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I Agree man, I honestly feel defenseless against him unless I pick Ullr, the funny thing is they nerfed anhur, Apollo and Rama clear, but now xbal can clear just as good as they used to before the new patch because of speed buff. He is a must ban in league now because he can out perform any other hunter in the game as of right now.

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Well, you see, S1 xbala players had got large experience with him. And now that he is top tier most of them can eat pros for dinner.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead LegioXI's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    Well, you see, S1 xbala players had got large experience with him. And now that he is top tier most of them can eat pros for dinner.
    This precisely.
    Cuiusvis hominis est errare; nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare - Marcus Tullius Cicero

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 161
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    Not just the S1 Xbala players, also the players that decide to play him now that he's gotten a buff. Why? Because he is so dangerous and people still underestimate him for some strange reason. I try to keep my distance but he's such a safe pick now.

We had an enemy Xbala dc at lvl 1 in Conquest, before the match started. Didn't come back until we were all lvl 13 while he started from scratch, and - don't ask me why or how - he still managed to kill people (primarily our really bad Jungle Serqet who wanted to surrender, we didn't, she went afk because /cry and then we won the game), I was amazed.

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Counterbuild, counterplay.

There's your solution.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Seasoned Xballers are really going to benefit from this season. Season 1 he was considered trash pick below top tier gods like Anhur, Apollo, and Rama. Now he's ascended to S tier because it's the literal AA meta plus with the new array of items and attack speed buff to compliment his bonus.

More or less Hi Rez won't be touching him anytime soon because there's really no need I hope since he just got the spotlight after years of abuse.

Like Disqus posted, there are counters against Xballer. Work as a team and you can trash him.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Junior Member Cupidhead Swafnirson's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Xbal is mostly banned these days, so I don't see him as an issue. There are always one or two broken gods, which will be banned all times. Problems emerge when there are more than 4 broken gods, but I really don't see that now.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 245
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Xbby has lower dps than Rama, Apollo, Artemis, Ullr and Ah Muzen Cab, needs 6 player kills to come fully online, doesn’t have a win button ultimate (don’t get me wrong, his ultimate is still quite good, you just don’t die instantly when he pops it, like with Artemis or Anhur), he doesn’t have sustain built into his kit, his wave is much worse than Ah Muzen Cab or Ullr’s and his crowd control is minimalistic.

Hunters are in a pretty good place right now and, though kits could use a tweak here and there, there’s no need to wreck a newly decent hunter because a few people don’t know how to deal with hunters in general.

Senior Member Honoured Vorleser's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 512
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Party Person 10000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    My problem with him is his little jump that's impossible to telegraph.
    "How do I know I'm balanced? I have my own SCALES!" - Nu Wa
    R.I.P December 2013 - August 2014
    You'll always be hissstory in my heart and keep a low profile in my love.
    May you be raised to the heavens.