Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best Gods for a noob?

Senior Member Prestigious SweetSolanaceae's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,301
    Achievements:
    Party Person Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Conversation Starter

Best Gods for a noob?

Hey I'm new and I'm just wondering which Gods are best for noobs and which ones are also easy while being generally good in gameplay, meaning they're strong, not weak, as I'm looking to expand my God selection base considering I have very few and need more so I can actually play on a serious basis.

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 303
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    There is no best god for a noob. Every god has a different role play and it's what you are destined with. Maybe you like to tank (Guardian) or be high power (Critical - Hunter/Assassin) or a MAGE or a Warrior. Or maybe you can play with all, whenever you feel like you can take a role, you can pick any god to fill that spot. I personally love cupid, for the simple fact that once cupid has a Guardian or Warrior next to him, Cupid ca come in and take control of the whole opposite team. but that's me.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points
    Hard to really say because you don't tell your preferred type. I'll just give you this.

Guardians
    Geb: Geb is generally easy to use, powerful in battle, and an all around great pick.
    Sylvanus: Sylvanus might have lost his lane clear capabilities, but that doesn't mean he lost that amazing harass! He's my personal favorite support.

Hunters
    Xbalanique: Xbal is easy to use and deals loads of damage, plus he's also rather fun to play.
    Cupid: Cupid is the god of pokes. He's annoying, deals lots of damage at range, and is an enjoyable pick.

Mages
    Agni: Biased? Maybe, but he still is a simple and fun god, plus he has a ranged stun and deals a good amount of DoT, unlike many others.
    Janus: Janus is a high damage mage that will punish you for just getting hit. Really easy to play, hits like a truck, and has enough evasive capabilities to make Loki jealous.

Assassins
    Loki: Loki moves fast, hits amazingly hard bursts, and without aegis under cc, he's almost unstoppable.
    Bakasura: Baka is just loads and loads of true damage. Don't get in his way while he's ulting or you'll be his next meal. Om nom nom...

Warriors
    Chaac: Chaac has a sustain and deals a generally good amount of damage. Has nice cc, good sustain, but lacks an efficient escape method.
    Vamana: Vamana is just easy and fun to use, he's basically all basics when he ults, so make those hit hard.

I hope this helps, happy playing!
    Dar Kiwi has struck again!

Check me out on them stats n stuff:

Tiermonster || SmiteGuru

Smite Magazine. SUPPORT IT! (Or at least read it. Please?)

SMITE Community Magazine Guyz!

Want to promote yourself but not have to pay for it? Have I got the solution for you!

Win Advertising Space in the next SMITE Community Magazine!

Member Follower CountlessClouds's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    The default gods you get for free are all relatively easy to use. Use them to familiarize yourself with the different roles.
    Also, remember that you can try out any god for free in jungle practice to get a feel for them before making a commitment.
    Why can't you be more like your ally?

Skin Concepts:
    Mystic Abyss Queen Hel

God Concepts:
    Amaterasu - Goddess of the Sun
    Ame no Uzume - Goddess of the Dawn

Senior Member Prestigious SweetSolanaceae's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,301
    Achievements:
    Party Person Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Conversation Starter
    Thanks, and perhaps to make this easier, I prefer mid, ADC, and support, considering they tend to match how I play quite often.

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 429
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    it depends on game mode and play style, mages seem to be the easiest to pick up for most. best advice is always go into jungle game mode to get a feel for the god.

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    a friend said it is Ra. but i am not sure, its line abilities are too thin and i get nervous and i miss. so i am trying to pick gods that require less aiming with their abilities.
    Last edited by Loulina; 02-18-2015 at 03:22 AM.
    Signatures are good things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Now that he is useful again try Kukulkan. Simple combo, massive damage, free farm.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead LegioXI's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    Now that he is useful again try Kukulkan. Simple combo, massive damage, free farm.
    Wouldn't recommend because you need to be perfect at aiming Q and aim&time R, and yes R must be aimed&timed, it's not an "I win" button like Loki's ult, plus he's a glass cannon and will die in under 0.5s of concentrated damage.
    Cuiusvis hominis est errare; nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare - Marcus Tullius Cicero

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Guide
    Play Thor.
    Brainless easymode.
    You're the cat's pajamas~
    ▶That's no way to talk to a hero◀
    What is broken can be reforged

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY ...