Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OK, I wanna play conquest and practice but some stuff prevent me from doing that.

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 290
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Veteran

OK, I wanna play conquest and practice but some stuff prevent me from doing that.

I like the changes, I like season 2. I like the new conquest. I am trying to play all roles now.

BUT:

1. Since season 2 started, I have never had a 5v5 game. this is crazy. All my games we were 4 or 3. Won 1 game, since our afk was left mid game as we were ahead. Other games mostly they left early. I have no problem with getting rekt, hell I won games even if I got rekt personally, since my team wanted to give it a try and not surrender, I stood by them and fought better and won games or we came back a bit. But all my season 2 conquest had afker or leavers, and we all know, that is one thing that turns heat off so bad to keep playing that day or even couple of days.

2. Any game that there is a Nu Wa and I am playing a role or a god that I can't buy aegis. All her ults when I am low gonna kill me, It doesn't need to happen every 2 mins. Every kills she gets from the solo lane when I am in due lane gives advantages and our solo player doesn't shut up whole game about feeding her, when she didn't even left her lane. seriously, if the bitching wasn't much I would tolerate but it happens every time.

3. Losing streak, it doesn't matter. If it starts it gonna continue, like wtf. You carry, still you lose, you fail, still you lose. I don't know how it works.

HiRez, when you do something this cool and advance your game to a better point why not work on some small details. One of the best thing you can do to keep things more under control in conquest specially, is to show the community that you punish people, it effects people. First, those ragers and leavers know they won't get away if they get reported, 2nd others will know that they can get a result on responsible reports.

Weekly number of players who got punished, the description of the punishments you have for the reported players and other stuff. Also separating those players, also categorizing those who are doing mostly bad due to lack of knowledge or skill, so if you got good, you can separate yourself, or if you can't improve, you stuck there and play with people with your own Elo.

PS: Call it a QQ thread or a troll thread. I don't care, I like to play 2 or 3 games per day. So I care about the game I play, and I wanna stick to playing it often.
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    I can't say much about Nuwa. But I agree on players. In every match I've played, there has been at least 1 disconnect or rage quit.

4v5's aren't fun. Neither are 5v4's.

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    They're probably getting more players and their servers can't handle it.

Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    Cons of hosted servers

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I cannot tell you how many people leave my games and they come back at the end saying "sorry my power was down". Like really? 1/100 it's probably actual, but they do it so they don't get deserter and lose goodwill. It's so annoying. Of course, Hi-Rez can't do anything about it, but maybe make it so if you leave the game manually (Not DC) then you automatically get deserter after the game, even if you join back. I dunno, probably a stupid idea but whatever.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrillic View Post
    I cannot tell you how many people leave my games and they come back at the end saying "sorry my power was down". Like really? 1/100 it's probably actual, but they do it so they don't get deserter and lose goodwill. It's so annoying. Of course, Hi-Rez can't do anything about it, but maybe make it so if you leave the game manually (Not DC) then you automatically get deserter after the game, even if you join back. I dunno, probably a stupid idea but whatever.
    Esc>quit won't let you return. If they come back it was a disconnect.

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 290
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Veteran
    Anyway, it is so annoying .........Grrrrr
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 346
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I think about the 4 V 3, people don't maybe know the new Season 2 meta, so others who do, rage about them coming to a place and complaining about them not knowing what to do, I feel sorry for this people who get raged at, and, I hate those people who rage at the people.

The Forum's Official Noble Warrior!

Need to contact Hirez Support? Use this link!
    Find an annoying Bug or Glitch? Post it in here!
    Make sure to read the Smite Forums Code of Conduct!

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer member. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    I don't get how the rest of the players do not disconnect if that's the case.

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAeternalis View Post
    I don't get how the rest of the players do not disconnect if that's the case.
    Better user side connectivity I suppose. It's about communication with that server. If the server is overloaded then things can take too long to get back and sometimes packets are just dropped, leading to things like lag and disconnects.