Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OK, I wanna play conquest and practice but some stuff prevent me from doing that.

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 560
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    That's why I don't play Conquest. It's too long for me, even if I'm winning and it's 50+ minutes I'm like "Oh my gods, someone please finish it already!". And I can't get a match where everyone is online without crashes or disconnects - your teammate's gone, you slowly falling behind and watching other team dominate you for almost an hour like a masochist. If that wasn't enough someone will "help you" by talking shit on chat - so much fun...
    You're the cat's pajamas

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 425
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrillic View Post
    I cannot tell you how many people leave my games and they come back at the end saying "sorry my power was down". Like really? 1/100 it's probably actual, but they do it so they don't get deserter and lose goodwill. It's so annoying. Of course, Hi-Rez can't do anything about it, but maybe make it so if you leave the game manually (Not DC) then you automatically get deserter after the game, even if you join back. I dunno, probably a stupid idea but whatever.
    Haha, I actually just recently ran into a case where someone gave me the excuse that "they found out their mom was pregnant".

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,382
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramey View Post
    That's why I don't play Conquest. It's too long for me, even if I'm winning and it's 50+ minutes I'm like "Oh my gods, someone please finish it already!". And I can't get a match where everyone is online without crashes or disconnects - your teammate's gone, you slowly falling behind and watching other team dominate you for almost an hour like a masochist. If that wasn't enough someone will "help you" by talking shit on chat - so much fun...
    lol, so true. Damit
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SethCypher View Post
    Haha, I actually just recently ran into a case where someone gave me the excuse that "they found out their mom was pregnant".
    Best one I got was "my son unplugged my computer" from someone d/cing @ 8 mins being 0-6 and returning at 34mins.

Like..
    Wth why you let your son behind your desk?
    And..
    Why does it take your PC so long to boot back up?
    SSD please.

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by White2abbit View Post
    Best one I got was "my son unplugged my computer" from someone d/cing @ 8 mins being 0-6 and returning at 34mins.

Like..
    Wth why you let your son behind your desk?
    And..
    Why does it take your PC so long to boot back up?
    SSD please.
    This so much lol.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.