Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Serqet blind fear.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Vanderloo's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    Bastet falls off late game. Serq never falls off.

The thing with mobility gives her box potential something an assassin shouldn't have. About her dmg. She deal more dmg than loki/merc/kali... and faster. Madness->deathbane->ult +basic delete mages. She delete targets faster than most assassins. As a serq jouster you should know that
    Bastet does fall off in damage endgame, but that's not why you pick her. You get her for the early/mid game pressure to try and snowball your other lanes and keeping the enemy team as far behind as possible. Unlike Thanatos, being one of the strongest early game gods, bastet still had a lot of potential either pushing objectives or securing kills. And her 1>2>3 (or any order really) combo end game can hit 1.3-1.5k on non-tanks which is pretty decent poke. Serqet's hardest "phase" during conquest is when the game gets to the point where people begin to group, making it extreamly important for them for look for enemies out of position.

Now joust is a different story because how often do you see a mage building witch blade or physical defense items to counter specifically serqet? In conquest there is a nice juicy squishy mage to feed off of, unlike joust ): . And more often than not, I find myself not fighting Mages in joust. Andddd how does serqet blow up targets faster than end game merc/loki/Kali!?!?

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanderloo View Post

Now joust is a different story because how often do you see a mage building witch blade or physical defense items to counter specifically serqet? In conquest there is a nice juicy squishy mage to feed off of, unlike joust ): . And more often than not, I find myself not fighting Mages in joust. Andddd how does serqet blow up targets faster than end game merc/loki/Kali!?!?
    Kali need 4 seconds
    Merc(if super lucky need 2 seconds)
    Loki need 5-7

And serq need 2 seconds. It's easier to confirm her combo than loki combo

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 305
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    I think serq is banned because the amount of utility her kit gives. She is incredibly safe and deadly compared to other jungles. She has presence in every aspect of the game.

Early game is her hardest but by level 3 she is uber safe, and her damage is still pretty good. I feel more confident securing kills with her before level 5 than any other god. Her clear is what holds her back in early game. Relying on HoG and her 1 for most of her clear damage it makes it a little slow solo a camp if HoG is down. However that is only for the first few levels after which I never feel safer. The only god that really gives me trouble is a good Janus because mobility

Mid Game is where you start to feel unstoppable and that is pretty much due to her gank potential. You catch any god out and its pretty much your kill. Even gods with good cc like Chronos can only delay the kill. Even getting in a tight spot your CD is low enough to save you most of the time.

Late Game is where she can start to feel a little pressure again especially if you are behind. If the enemy team is grouping up and your team is still laneing then you have potential to get cc'ed to death. Team fights are still her forte; With an ult that does true damage and explodes for a decent AoE on death, with here other abilities which can hit multiple targets, turn an enemy god on your side for a couple of seconds, and all this and still the potential to just nuke a hyper carry from the get-go.

Her Cons are just a drop in the bucket compared to her massive Pros. Her danger isn't in the god its self but the amount of damage she can do in the right hands. She is totally worthy of a ban every game, enough so that I don't want to let her through on the chance that someone knows how to play her well. At the same time I have seen her get picked up because she was let through and she does horribly… but that is a gamble I don't like to make since I have seen the other side of that coin where the Serq alone carried a bad team.

I agree that she is strong but not OP. She has a high skill cap. I consider a god OP if there is little skill involved in getting a kill (i.e. Loki, Ao)