Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Serqet blind fear.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 638
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran

Serqet blind fear.

Why do people fear so much her m8s ? I mean she`s instabanned every game.I played her alot,reached rank X,and I still don`t think she`s op.She`s a mid game god,and unless like other junglers,her damage early game is absolutely weak.And about the mobility,well,I think you need to know when to jump in and when to jump out.

Junior Member Cupidhead EnceladusEX's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 577
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I played her one time in league... iam only mastery 1 and one of the most worst Serqplayer.. and i carried my team..
    Nearly no exp with her no clue how to build her and i carried my team with her D

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    then the enemy must have been bots all the way.

Serqt is good ,but I am not sure if she is op. I have mastered her and I am decent with her, but still prefer, thor, nemesis, arachne.

Freya jungle is fun and easy and if feed she becomes OP
    I am the Greatest !!!

People dont know what they want or what they like , you have to show them.

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class
    The annoying thing with her his her crazy amount of mobility. Fenrir had a jump and a small leap, but had lower damage to balance that. Serqet has even longer jumps, more damage, and she can shred tanks with TRUE damage.

Senior Member Honoured PrinceRaven's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Well, on top of her mobility, Deathbane strips protections and gives 3 chances to crit, She has Guardian levels of CC, 100% anti-healing and true damage on her ultimate, and percent damage on her passive.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 594
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I think part of it is she is just so versatile. There are a lot of assassins that are very effective. But Serqet has a tool box with a lot of options in it.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 245
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    She is impossible to counter-build against, since she does both true damage and percentage damage, while shredding protections, she has hyper mobility on short cooldowns along with a 0 mana infinite duration stealth, making her almost impossible to catch out in the hands of a decent player and her abilities crit, meaning she does insane damage once she gets a single crit item online.

If you let a Serqet come online (which she does very quickly), she will guarantee you’re at least one member down at the beginning of each fight, as she has the damage and mobility to jump into a team, kill off your hyper carry and get out before anyone can reasonably react effectively (especially if she has beads as her second active).

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 339
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerman View Post
    She is impossible to counter-build against, since she does both true damage and percentage damage, while shredding protections, she has hyper mobility on short cooldowns along with a 0 mana infinite duration stealth, making her almost impossible to catch out in the hands of a decent player and her abilities crit, meaning she does insane damage once she gets a single crit item online.

If you let a Serqet come online (which she does very quickly), she will guarantee you’re at least one member down at the beginning of each fight, as she has the damage and mobility to jump into a team, kill off your hyper carry and get out before anyone can reasonably react effectively (especially if she has beads as her second active).
    Are you on drugs!? You realize she can't move while stealthed? Serq isn't anything different when it comes to other assassins in terms of damage. Except for her passive maybe, which can be quite good if you know how to use it. And you will only get 20% of targets maximum health catalyst damage when you use her ulti. Leap doesn't give catalyst. She is also quite prone to freeze and slows. If you can't deal with her, play her and learn how to. But for the love of god(s), stop spewing nonsense out of your ass.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 245
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    She is not prone to slows, since she has 2.5 escapes. All characters are “weak” to stuns, that’s why everyone buys beads, though Serqet is less so since stuns tend to be short ranged, have a slow cast time and/or have a slow projectile speed, allowing her to dodge quite easily with the hyper mobility in her kit.

If she is considerably more mobile than any other assassin, has more damage than most assassins (which is impossible to counter, as well, due to her ability to hit for both percentage damage and true damage) and has two of the best cc moves in the game, don’t you think that just might be a small problem with her kit? Please stop insulting players who are making well thought out and kit-centric arguments and actually contribute something to the discussion – I clearly know what I’m talking about based on the depth of my arguments, it is your knowledge that is currently in question.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Vanderloo's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I agree with everything you said except her early damage is really strong;however, she is very punishable early game. (Coming from someone who has over 4k worshipers as serqet)

Being as unbiased as possible, Serqet is a great jungler but not over powered like many claim. Yes she has the most mobility in the game, But all her "guardian"-like CC puts herself in danger, and if she wants to initiate/follow up on cobra kiss/last breath she tends to use her escapes. I bring this up because there are assassins/junglers that do just as much cc without being nearly as In dangers:
    -Thor
    -Hun Batz
    -Merc
    -Herc

Not to mention top tier junglers that may not have huge amounts off cc but make up for it in their kit/damage:
    -AK
    -Nem
    -Bastet
    -Kali

So yes Serqet is strong but not overpowered imo :3.

Side note: notice how serqet has lost every single game she has been picked in the qualifiers?