Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fenrir Item Build: Normal Attacks or Physical Power?

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 546
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBoi200 View Post
    Thank you for that link!

Misses out one thing though: A preferable item builds if you want to play as AA-based Fenrir. I get the idea about building for normal damage early-mid game, and then if able, late game, sell your stuffs, replace with AA-based items... Legit or will probably get me killed? Or should I just go build AA-based items from the start?

Method of getting in is just using 1 for closing the gap or initiating, (optionally, ult) then start boxing with AA, if they try to escape or you need to escape yourself, 3. So... yeah?
    As a diamond Fenrir, I usually go

Hide of the Urchin
    Warrior Tabi
    Jotunn's Wrath
    Rage
    Frostbound Hammer
    Deathbringer

With this build, not only do I stick to the target with Frostbound, I hit pretty hard because of Deathbringer/Rage. I also stay tanky thanks to Frostbound and Urchin, somewhat protecting me from attacks. DO NOT forget about your 2. Your 2 gives a massive increase in damage, and a pretty nice lifesteal buff. For leveling I usually go 3>2>4>1. For Conquest, I'd start Warrior Tabi>Bumba's>Jotunn's> Urchin(This is where Fenrir usually falls off)>Rage>Frostbound>Get rid of Bumba's and get DB

For initiating, hit your 2, jump in with 1, Ult(If needed/usable), Use 3, AA, use 1 to escape(If needed). Make sure to keep re-applying the 2 throughout the fight.
    Last edited by BlueFast; 02-20-2015 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention intiation
    “You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
    -Harlan Ellison
    Ne Zha Skins:
    SMITE Burger
    Cabin Boy (Image)
    Hockey (Image)

Delete Acid Spray

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Guide
    Auto attacks > Abilities. Brutalize falls off.
    You're the cat's pajamas~
    ▶That's no way to talk to a hero◀
    What is broken can be reforged

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY ...