Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's wrong with this match making?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Biddy's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valree View Post
    I'm not sure about how the ELO system works but I'm using sites like smite.guru for that. I'm silver 5 right now and my ELO is reasonable for silver 5 (or at least was). Problem is I keep getting guys from Bronze 5 in League matches, and worst thing is they have unbelievably low ELO, like 150 to 300. I lost almost every league game I played in season 2 because of this, and I was the one carrying them (or at least trying to carry) and in most of them I had 1.5 or above k/d ratio and most dmg done in whole match.
    Maybe you will spill out all your hatred upon me and/or write something troll, without even trying to empathize, but I really want to know what the problem is. I don't remember something like this happened in season 1. Is this a bug or some kind of error in match-making system of season 2? I really enjoyed this game until this stupid season 2 started.

If this is a bug or something like that, I can suspend my league play for a while, but if it's going to be like this for whole season, I won't play league again and I don't know how long I can play this game without playing competitive matchs.
    I am a Diamond V player, 2 games ago I got a bronze 5 and silver 2, it's fucked up. The enemy team had golds, plats, and a diamond. They didn't join curse or anything, and go figure, we lost.
    Last edited by Biddy; 02-25-2015 at 08:51 AM.