Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Leagues Conquest Players

  1. #41
    Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Somewhere, Nowhere
    Posts
    8,400
    31
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    Yeah. Not having Curse is a bad omen.
    Not having Curse I can deal with. Heading to mid camps at 00:12 was the bad omen. Also that miss of his 3 on a Guan Yu with no dash at low health.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*


  2. #42
    Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    I found my loli sidekick
    Posts
    5,492
    16
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    Not having Curse I can deal with. Heading to mid camps at 00:12 was the bad omen. Also that miss of his 3 on a Guan Yu with no dash at low health.
    That's true. But in my promo game there was a Scylla that didn't have curse and trollpicked mid. I was jungle Arachne.

    Needless to say, Scylla got carried hard. It was the remaining four that coordinated everything. I was so scared I would lose lol.

  3. #43
    Banned Follower SaintlyXI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Eurotrash
    Posts
    182
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    That's why qualifiers are broken. Everyone should start in B5
    This. So much this.

  4. #44
    Senior Member Honoured Sepherim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Madrid, Spain.
    Posts
    592
    8
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    6
    Bronze is for people learning the ropes. They just made it out of casual conquest and barely know anything really, but it's also true that casual conquest is worse, so the only real way to learn is to enter conquest and find it out the hard way. Silver is a mixed bag, you have people who are already learning what they're doing with people who know a little and others that were lucky and got carried. The gold range I've seen are pretty similair, but with a little higher percentage of knowing what they're doing. From then on, those I've seen knew what they're doing and played often enough at a level well above bronze or silver.

    With that said, I do think it works well as it is: let bronzes learn together as they play and raise their standings. Sure there are trolls, people who don't know what to pick or don't respect calls, that don't use curse and go supp with Anubis (ffs, why?!!!), but it's worse on qualifiers and casual conquest. I have never seen anybody use curse on casual...
    Tribulaciones de la Clase Ociosa: http://tribulaciones.es/

  5. #45
    Member Worshipper Teevell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    320
    4
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepherim View Post
    Bronze is for people learning the ropes. They just made it out of casual conquest and barely know anything really, but it's also true that casual conquest is worse, so the only real way to learn is to enter conquest and find it out the hard way.
    I don't know where people got this idea from. For the most part, I tend to get better matched games in casual conquest. And once you've played at level 30 for a bit, you get people who know what they're doing. Once you hit that stage, then you should consider queuing leagues. I would say 100 casual conquest games played should be one of the requirements to que leagues. You should not go to Leagues to learn how to play conquest at level 30 though, that's where a lot of the problems come from in the 1500 MMR range.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Honoured Sepherim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Madrid, Spain.
    Posts
    592
    8
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Teevell View Post
    I don't know where people got this idea from. For the most part, I tend to get better matched games in casual conquest. And once you've played at level 30 for a bit, you get people who know what they're doing. Once you hit that stage, then you should consider queuing leagues. I would say 100 casual conquest games played should be one of the requirements to que leagues. You should not go to Leagues to learn how to play conquest at level 30 though, that's where a lot of the problems come from in the 1500 MMR range.
    People, myself in this case, get this idea because that's what I've experienced. 405 casual conquests played, been 30 for quite a long time now, and I still get new players, people who don't know what they're doing, etc. all together with others that do know what they do, others that are trolling, and others trying out new strategies or gods. So, casual conquest is full random. Even more than bronze league.
    Tribulaciones de la Clase Ociosa: http://tribulaciones.es/

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •